collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket Relocation weekend  (Read 3195 times)

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
Re: Season Ticket Relocation weekend
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 05:59:06 PM »
When I spoke to the TO today the bloke explained why those seats were so cheap, he said it was available to anyone who wanted to show the commitment during the McLeish bad times and also were prepared to sit right next to the away fans which for lots of villa fans isn't an option. First come first served I guess.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 07:36:43 PM »
For through this am and tried to shuffle 2 seats in P8. Not a cat in Hells chance I was told. There's a waiting list to get into P8 now apparently.

Is this the Villajk, DCF, Leeg section ?

Just shows how popular we three are!

I thought that you'd signed for Spurs. Did you fail the medical ?

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 07:38:59 PM »
When I spoke to the TO today the bloke explained why those seats were so cheap, he said it was available to anyone who wanted to show the commitment during the McLeish bad times and also were prepared to sit right next to the away fans which for lots of villa fans isn't an option. First come first served I guess.

The low cost is also due to the closeness to a certain H&V'er around who(m)* unfortunate events have been known to occur.

(* I never know which it is and I've got a Grade "A" English O Level I'll have you know)

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »
I dressed in bubble wrap all last season just in case.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 10:44:19 PM »

More likely to be due to the huge diff in price between these seats and all other ST's in the ground Villajk, I wonder how long these heavy discounts will remain on these seats, hopefully the club will have the good sense to rotate this offer so its available to all long term ST holders.  If its oversubscribed then ballot it.

**Stands back and waits for the flack to come flying, boldy predicting a strong response from either a moderator or DCF5**

Ballot? Think of all the family groups and lads with Dads that would split up.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal