collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by LeeB
[Today at 06:59:38 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Toronto Villa
[Today at 06:56:28 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:51:04 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:50:22 PM]

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:48:48 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:44:10 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Exeter 77
[Today at 06:32:41 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Villa in Denmark
[Today at 06:32:28 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket Relocation weekend  (Read 3180 times)

Offline nii_lamptey

Season Ticket Relocation weekend
« on: July 05, 2013, 06:54:49 PM »
Anyone planning to head down/call up tomorrow to try and move seats? If so, where are you looking for and what time are you starting to queue?

Mods - please feel free to move if better elsewhere

Offline MarkM

Re: Season Ticket Relocation weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 07:35:38 PM »
I'm not renewing up in P8 so there is a cheap seat up for grabs

Offline nii_lamptey

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
Just the one, Mark?

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »
We are looking to move a few rows forward in P8 but we are away so will be trying over the phone to do this.

Online eric woolban woolban

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 08:59:13 PM »
I wonder how the Coventry fans are goung about this...

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
I get roughly two grand on Thursday, new shirt and season ticket awaits!

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 09:27:51 PM »
I get roughly two grand on Thursday, new shirt and season ticket awaits!

Get roughly? Robbery with menace? You'll still have 1400 quid left over on a premium ST. Go for a VIP seat with 1874 lounge access?

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 11:18:04 PM »
I'm not renewing as I have a new job working regular Saturdays now and my lad goes off to Uni this Autumn.  Therefore our 2 seats in Trinity Lower, Block C3, Row 9, Seats 110 & 111 will be available if anybody wants to move to them tomorrow.

Great seats shame to give them up but there you go, some great memories with my lad over the last dozen years watching him grow into a true Villa fan.  Taking your lad to football is one of life's great treats, will still try and get to as many games as I practically can no doubt there will be plenty of our games moved from the traditional Saturday 3pm fixture time.

Offline silhillvilla

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 10:46:27 AM »
For through this am and tried to shuffle 2 seats in P8. Not a cat in Hells chance I was told. There's a waiting list to get into P8 now apparently.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 11:41:45 AM »
For through this am and tried to shuffle 2 seats in P8. Not a cat in Hells chance I was told. There's a waiting list to get into P8 now apparently.

Is this the Villajk, DCF, Leeg section ?

Offline silhillvilla

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »

Yes P8 next to the away fans.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 05:03:57 PM »

Just shows how popular we three are!

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 05:28:54 PM »

More likely to be due to the huge diff in price between these seats and all other ST's in the ground Villajk, I wonder how long these heavy discounts will remain on these seats, hopefully the club will have the good sense to rotate this offer so its available to all long term ST holders.  If its oversubscribed then ballot it.

**Stands back and waits for the flack to come flying, boldy predicting a strong response from either a moderator or DCF5**

Offline eastie

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 05:43:10 PM »

More likely to be due to the huge diff in price between these seats and all other ST's in the ground Villajk, I wonder how long these heavy discounts will remain on these seats, hopefully the club will have the good sense to rotate this offer so its available to all long term ST holders.  If its oversubscribed then ballot it.

**Stands back and waits for the flack to come flying, boldy predicting a strong response from either a moderator or DCF5**

Would be very harsh on those already established and happy in their seats to have them balloted - expect to be rightly cracked over the head with Pauline's brolly sir!   :o
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:52:53 PM by eastie »

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 05:56:36 PM »

We could say the same about other areas in the ground that are oversubscribed and not due to price.  Ie the middle of the Middle Trinity.

You can probably stand at ease regarding a response from Dcf.  He's working away this weekend and then we're off to Germany so doubt he'll have the time or inclination to respond.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal