collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations  (Read 87294 times)

Online Demitri_C

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations
« Reply #1275 on: Today at 07:50:04 AM »
People may say we will be miles away from teams like chelsea but how long will they be able to get these big contracts when they finishing 10th each year? It will slowly start get lower and ours will go up the more successful we are. If and its a big if we were getting CL in 4/5 seasons we are getting those big sponsership deals and more interest.

Chelsea were getting small sponsorship deals pre roman. They were a very average club pre roman.

Online Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #1276 on: Today at 08:03:07 AM »
It takes time to do these things. We have to have success and look like we are going to be a good branding partner to companies, then they give us more money. That money helps us improve and get better, which means we can demand more money... you can't just decide overnight you're now worth the same as clubs that have been having much more success than us recently.

Also, a lot of the income other clubs get is from the stadium, which we know we are not in a position to do for several years.

But, to put it in context, Spurs fan 'Kekerinho' declared yesterday on the Spurs forum:

"It took Aston Villa 4 years to get where it took us like 10+ years of 'sustainable investment' or some other bullshit financial term like that."

So we're not doing too badly...

And lets not forget that of all the clubs to have the celebrated 'five year plan', we bloody achieved ours! Rare as anything in football.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #1277 on: Today at 08:13:58 AM »
Regards figures I wasn't aware of the plus
If you're knocking, you're not in control. You're asking for permission. We're kicking doors in, uninvited "knock-knock mother fucker" sort of way. Actually that would be funny, we knock, Kopites answer "who is..." BOOOM bost the half opened door right in his Norwegian/Cork mush. Have that, you soft ******.

I also took the use of plus, not as a verbalised comma, but as in its double and then some more on top.

Yes, the ‘plus’ thing was blatantly obvious to anyone with a shred of insight. As we know, footy is not a member of that particular club.

Regards figures I wasn't aware of the plus which may or may not be the actual case. If its more tham double current deals then that is a good job in that respect.
And regards the language used about kicking doors in its brash entertainment talk I just think it was a hype thing.

Online Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
« Reply #1278 on: Today at 08:27:25 AM »
Regards figures I wasn't aware of the plus
If you're knocking, you're not in control. You're asking for permission. We're kicking doors in, uninvited "knock-knock mother fucker" sort of way. Actually that would be funny, we knock, Kopites answer "who is..." BOOOM bost the half opened door right in his Norwegian/Cork mush. Have that, you soft ******.

I also took the use of plus, not as a verbalised comma, but as in its double and then some more on top.

Yes, the ‘plus’ thing was blatantly obvious to anyone with a shred of insight. As we know, footy is not a member of that particular club.

Regards figures I wasn't aware of the plus which may or may not be the actual case. If its more tham double current deals then that is a good job in that respect.
And regards the language used about kicking doors in its brash entertainment talk I just think it was a hype thing.

I find it erotic. Sometimes I wish a big burly man would kick my door down (literally, you filthy gets) and take me in his big strong arms.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1279 on: Today at 08:29:17 AM »
I wouldn't mind at this moment but I'm getting a new front door in the next few weeks and would be furious if that got damaged.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #1280 on: Today at 08:32:16 AM »
Sorry but that’s needlessly negative. We’re starting to dip our toes in the world of larger sponsorships as we’ll likely qualify for the CL, do it a couple of times in a row and that changes things completely.

This the key, even now it's worth thinking about repeat qualification next season. Too many teams, like Newcastle have qualified then fallen away the following season. I know it's putting the cart before the horse but in terms of profile and commercial income, consecutive and indeed regular qualification is vital.

The Champions League is a must this season. It's imperative to the ambition

And I'd like to believe that this American Heck secured terms for that potential and a  raise in sponsorship if we qualify for European Champions League. Otherwise the sponsors are getting a cheap deal

I'm a little concerned about how much he actually knows about football and his contacts and ideas, which may have worked well in American football but will not necessarily work for a Premier League club.
It all remains to be seen.

Online Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #1281 on: Today at 08:39:02 AM »
Trust Footy to turn another thread into smut!  :P

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #1282 on: Today at 08:43:09 AM »
Kicking down doors is a term used in the context of entering a building or room forcefully, typically by law enforcement, military, or emergency response teams.

Offline Towser

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #1283 on: Today at 08:54:15 AM »
Kicking down doors is a term used in the context of entering a building or room forcefully, typically by law enforcement, military, or emergency response teams.
you are General Krulak and I claim my £5

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1284 on: Today at 09:11:21 AM »
Think of us as Mr Blobby and the 'Big 6' as the This Morning studio.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1285 on: Today at 09:15:02 AM »
But inside Mr Blobby is a tiny Unai, and all this looks like chaos to his opponents but is meticulously planned to disrupt their aims, creating space and control for the tea time family favourite.

Online Demitri_C

« Reply #1286 on: Today at 09:15:38 AM »
It takes time to do these things. We have to have success and look like we are going to be a good branding partner to companies, then they give us more money. That money helps us improve and get better, which means we can demand more money... you can't just decide overnight you're now worth the same as clubs that have been having much more success than us recently.

Also, a lot of the income other clubs get is from the stadium, which we know we are not in a position to do for several years.

But, to put it in context, Spurs fan 'Kekerinho' declared yesterday on the Spurs forum:

"It took Aston Villa 4 years to get where it took us like 10+ years of 'sustainable investment' or some other bullshit financial term like that."

So we're not doing too badly...

And lets not forget that of all the clubs to have the celebrated 'five year plan', we bloody achieved ours! Rare as anything in football.

But stamford Bridge isnt exactly up to scratch with regards to stadium either. Just its in a nice part of London but the stadium itself is shit

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1287 on: Today at 09:21:13 AM »

And this 5 year plan has included, amongst others, starting in the lower division, Steve Bruce, Steven Gerrard, Mbwana Samatta and Danny Drinkwater.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal