collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Leandro Bacuna - Sold  (Read 241372 times)

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
Re: Leandro Bacuna
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
@MatKendrick: Bacuna would love to become a Dutch version of Lampard. "Players like that fight and show themselves and I’m a type of player like that."

Nah dont need a dutch version of Lampard that I want a more Rafael van der Vaart, Seedorf or Davids...Total football Lambo style!

Yeah, why want someone who scores over 200 goals from midfield and has won every trophy going.

yeh, Lampard's shit isn't he? Why would we ever want somebody with those kind of stats.

I get opinions and all that, but I really, really do not get people who don't rate Lampard.
Well, he's far too fat, that's the problem with Frank.

Offline villa kicks

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 07:51:48 PM »
Seedorf is what Bacuna wants to be like i would imagine or maybe Davids? The Lampard thing is just so people understand he wants to be a top premier league player. Lampard is the best midfielder of english origin in premier league history only scholes can come close. This is both fact and my opinion.

Seedorf is a world class player won the Champions League 4  times 3 different clubs you can score as many goals as you like frank you aint never gonna be as good as Clarence we all know this!

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
Seedorf is what Bacuna wants to be like i would imagine or maybe Davids? The Lampard thing is just so people understand he wants to be a top premier league player. Lampard is the best midfielder of english origin in premier league history only scholes can come close. This is both fact and my opinion.

Seedorf is a world class player won the Champions League 4  times 3 different clubs you can score as many goals as you like frank you aint never gonna be as good as Clarence we all know this!

seeing as he didn't even mention Seedorf have you through some form of telepathy or witchcraft got into his head and are now enlightening us all with what he's actually thinking?

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 07:58:45 PM »
Not only does my smart phone think Bacuna is spelt Vagina, but my two year old daughter calls him Bacuna Matata.  He is already a legend in our house

Offline steamer

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 07:58:51 PM »
wow, what I would have given to have "fat Frank " in our team.
I hate to look in the mirror and think, Fuck and he is fat !!!

When he moved from Wet Spam there was talk about us bidding, we can only dream.

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 08:01:31 PM »
Steamer, i remember when we were linked with him, and was gutted that nothing happened.  Every season it seemed even worse!

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 08:29:06 PM »
Welcome to Aston Villa Leandro.

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:20 PM »
Do you reckon this could be the end of KEA as well as Holman ?

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 08:49:37 PM »
For Holman, yes

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 08:56:46 PM »
Blimey, Brice, turn it in!

Signed him and all have we? I might do an unfortunate sex wee in my boxers if we aren't careful.

And nobody wants to sit in that all the way back to London.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2013, 09:02:42 PM »
Wilkkomen

Offline nigel

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2013, 09:20:13 PM »
@MatKendrick: Bacuna would love to become a Dutch version of Lampard. "Players like that fight and show themselves and I’m a type of player like that."

If he becomes half the player Lampard was/is we'll still have a great player on our hands.

Offline supertom

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2013, 09:46:41 PM »
He could be one to potentially pop up with a few goals. I'd expect him to fit in when one of Sylla, Westy, or Delph is out injured/suspended/off for. KEA still has a future here. I can't see Lambo giving up on him. He'll be useful next season, and the more confidence we play with as a team, the better for him to settle in.

Perhaps one more option for CM, maybe Murphy, and we're set in midfield and attack I reckon (assuming Helenius is finalised as expected).
Add Cresswell and a sub keeper and we'll be in good nick.

Offline Ryu

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
Has anyone seen the AVTV interviews with bacuna and Okore?  They both seem like level-headed young lads but I'm a bit concerned by their apparent desire to "show themselves".  Bacuna in particular seems obsessed with it.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »
Has anyone seen the AVTV interviews with bacuna and Okore?  They both seem like level-headed young lads but I'm a bit concerned by their apparent desire to "show themselves".  Bacuna in particular seems obsessed with it.

Here's hoping he's no flasher in the pan.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal