collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Albert Adomah - signed  (Read 41667 times)

Offline footyskillz

Re: Albert Adomah - signed
« Reply #450 on: August 31, 2018, 10:15:01 PM »
The treatment of Adomah by some fans is double speak standard as if complaing he's going to move this window yet complaing about his contribution to the team

Which has overall been immense  last season.

He's not mo salah and can't perform every games give it some perspective on his performance but also screams of the ludicrous that's he being transferred were loud yet screams to were loud in him being dropped.

Sounds like some enquiry was made but I'm so so happy he stayed.

Offline sickbeggar

Re: Albert Adomah - signed
« Reply #451 on: August 31, 2018, 10:44:16 PM »
I think people are just being pragmatic footy. He's 30, Bruce doesn't want him and seems quite prepared to let him leave on a free in the summer. this sums it up

Albert Adomah’s brother has launched a scathing attack on Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce.

Bruce was willing to let Adomah leave Villa after capturing wingers Yannick Bolasie and Anwar El Ghazi on loan from Everton and Lille respectively, but a return to Middlesbrough fell through.

The news comes just months after Adomah completed one of the best seasons of his professional career, scoring 15 times to claim Villa’s players’ player of the year award.

And the winger’s brother, who goes by the name of Quick Sessions on Twitter, has furiously hit out.

He posted: “F*** Bruce. There’s no loyalty in football anymore. My brother was loyal to Villa and still is. Saved a man’s job and the man forgot.

“When he got left out the team last year, he could have gone on loan to a Prem/top Championship team but decided to stay because he loves Villa. Stayed and only got back in the team by chance, and saved the man’s job.

“People saying he fell off second half of the season lol. He spent the second half of the season f***ing defending.“He is calm. If he is still at Villa come after deadline day, he will be on a mission when needed.

“My brother loves Villa. We love Villa.”

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:47:00 PM by sickbeggar »