collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Footballers football show tonight  (Read 6248 times)

Offline Pat McMahon

Re: Footballers football show tonight
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 09:43:50 PM »
Taping it at 12. Is it worth watching?
Yes I found it very interesting, but don't think by the comments on here that it was all about Villa - 90% of it was about the champions League final. All very good though, Jan Aage Fjortoft was also on with them.
It's nice to watch a chat show where the guests are given time to talk and tell their stories.
Good luck Dortmund on Saturday!

Would you agree that Jan Aage felt that Howard Kendall's play-off preparations were a tad lacking in professionalism? I must admit that as someone who possibly holds the world record for reading football books, it would appear that 'H' enjoyed the odd tipple.

Damo,

I remember a lecturer of mine, an obsessive Everton fan telling me of a story he heard from Gareth Farrelly. Towards the end of Kendall's reign Farrelly was playing in a match at Goodison and ended up near the bench for a throw / free kick. He grabbed a bottle for a swig of water / sports drink and what he actually grabbed was much stronger than a Gatorade so he spat it all out like a toddler. He had taken a drink from Kendall's special bottle....

Allegedly, etc etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal