collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fun Fun Fun  (Read 3548 times)

Offline Steve kirk

Fun Fun Fun
« on: May 17, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »
Just wondered how much fun you have had since Tuesday seeing how sad the fans of our local bitter rivals are following us stopping up, there are a few guys at work who have in recent months salivated at the thought of us going down , their excitement at the prospect of us being relegated has been unbelievable, but the devastation written on their faces on Wednesday was truly amazing and their bitterness flowed out, how I enjoyed it.
I have relentlessly took the piss and just kicked the shit out of them.
Villa scarf worn Wednesday
VIlla cap worn Thursday
Villa tie worn today.
And guess what I will continue with this onslaught all summer, how much fun have you had?
UTV
Ps my stripey filth colleagues have by far been the worst

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
Re: Fun Fun Fun
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 08:28:07 PM »
Everyone at my work suddenly has nothing to say to me.

Offline andyaston

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 08:37:26 PM »
Facebook on Tuesday summed it up. All the Blues fan went on there saying how we had become the new Wigan and how we got lucky again. They hate us with a passion, some of them said we got lucky against Sunderland! They really are the most bitter and twisted bunch of scumbags anywhere in football. They go out of there way to knock us, which to people outside the region find strange.

Offline bilsim

• I just love Aston Villa.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 08:44:49 PM »
MY Birmingham City chums have started about how the Premier League is a rubbish league that they don't want to be in.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
Everyone at my place has been pleased for us. A good set of decent fans from other clubs.

Offline dekko

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 09:43:49 PM »
I'm pretty lucky with who I'm obligated to spend time with - the Wolves fans obviously have nothing to take the piss about, the two Stripeys have been more convinced than me that we'd stay up and the only Nose there is a top bloke (obvious flaw aside) who claims to want as many Midlands teams in the top flight as possible.....

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »
Blues fans usually talk about Villa more than their own team #obsessed.

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 09:56:17 PM »
And Baggies fans only measure their success against how Wolves and/or Villa have done. So, they've piped down a bit - especially as they've been in poor form. We'll overtake them again next season. I'm confident.

Offline Irish villain

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »
Luckily, Villa are very popular in Ireland so most people have been delighted that we are staying up and I haven't had much to deal with all season!

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 10:00:19 PM »
MY Birmingham City chums have started about how the Premier League is a rubbish league that they don't want to be in.

They should be happy bunnies for many years to come then

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 11:18:30 PM »
First it was: 'haer haer, yer goin' down.' Now it's: 'haer haer, yer gunna lose Benteke.'

There's always something with them.

When will they ever learn to creep back under the cowpat they crept out from and stay there?

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 11:22:45 PM »
My Albion supporting mate is so convinced that they did everything they could to send us down that he's expecting Albion to be brought up on match fixing charges.

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 07:52:29 AM »
Don't say anything, it drives them crackers. After all that gobbing off they will expect a comeback, resist the temptation. They know what's happened, they know that you know and how happy you are. And you know how pissed off they are. They will have their answers ready, but don't give them the chance.

I haven't been in my local for a few weeks due to a family illness but will be in for the games tomorrow and as I meet up with all those Sandwell fans, my opening line will be:

"Alright lads, well, what do y' reckon? Arsenal or Spurs for that final place?"

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 08:04:40 AM »
My Albion supporting mate is so convinced that they did everything they could to send us down that he's expecting Albion to be brought up on match fixing charges.

My hatred for them knows no bounds. They have now shown their hand and it has left them red faced. Down they go next year, there to stay for many years to come.

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 08:08:53 AM »

My hatred for them knows no bounds. They have now shown their hand and it has left them red faced. Down they go next year, there to stay for many years to come.

Indeed, and if the roles are reversed, I still won't say anything. I'll just smile.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal