collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Best Villa moments of the season  (Read 27201 times)

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
Re: Best Villa moments of the season
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
Not many highlights really.
You didn't enjoy the various things (and others) that people have mentioned above?

Really?

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 03:08:20 PM »
Benteke's winner against QPR
Benteke's hat-trick goal against Sunderland
Benteke's back heel agains Lpool
Benteke

Offline eastie

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 03:13:40 PM »
Quite a few good moments - hard to choose one but I suppose lowtons goal at stoke just shades it for me .
It's certainly been eventful but we have come through and i think next season will be one to look forward to- interested to see what new players come into the club - but I'm exhausted after the last few months and looking forward to flying out to some hot sunshine on Monday .

I will enjoy the ashes and then we go again in August - never a dull moment at the villa!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:16:53 PM by eastie »

Online danno

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »
I enjoyed N'zogbia's free kick against West Ham.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 03:28:44 PM »
That free kick was absolutely vital.

Offline peter w

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 03:29:31 PM »
Funny thing about that 4 on 1 at Stoke it was actually 4 on none. The on bit always refers to how many defenders are there and it was none but I've not actually heard anyone refer to it as 4 Villa players against not one single Stoke defencer.

Offline eastie

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 03:30:42 PM »
Funny thing about that 4 on 1 at Stoke it was actually 4 on none. The on bit always refers to how many defenders are there and it was none but I've not actually heard anyone refer to it as 4 Villa players against not one single Stoke defencer.

I thought the one referred to the keeper?

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 03:31:28 PM »
The win at Anfield is one because it was so nice to go there and win and all three goals were so well taken (and it won me some money). Sunderland at home was an obvious highlight and Gabby's winner at Norwich because of it's timing and importance.

I'll go for Lowton's goal at Stoke though. It goes without saying what a great goal it was but the celebrations afterwards were absolutley mental.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »

Strange how that situation would be 4 on 0, yet you constantly here '1 on 1 with the goalkeeper' when someone is played through on goal.

Offline eastie

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 03:33:59 PM »
The win at Anfield is one because it was so nice to go there and win and all three goals were so well taken (and it won me some money). Sunderland at home was an obvious highlight and Gabby's winner at Norwich because of it's timing and importance.

I'll go for Lowton's goal at Stoke though. It goes without saying what a great goal it was but the celebrations afterwards were absolutley mental.

Agree with those views  clampy- enjoy your summer mate !

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »

You have now :)

I'd also like to say that I can't decide which was the more erotic sight. Lowton twatting it in or the sight of 4 Villa players running towards Begovic with no other Stoke player in the same postcode. I have much manlove for Villa tonight.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2013, 03:36:10 PM »

Best celebration i've been in since THAT Dalian goal against Tranmere.

Offline eastie

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »

I'd also like to say that I can't decide which was the more erotic sight. Lowton twatting it in or the sight of 4 Villa players running towards Begovic with no other Stoke player in the same postcode. I have much manlove for Villa tonight.

Erotic sight ?
You are starting to scare me pws ;)

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 03:37:55 PM »
That free kick was absolutely vital.

I couldn't get down as had family business, I got back and the Mrs wanted to go shopping, I sat in the car listening on the radio (much to her dismay) when Nzog scored I went mental, beeping the horn and punching the roof and screaming, I got some funny looks in that car park

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 03:38:04 PM »

Erotic sight ?
You are starting to scare me pws ;)

Not as much as you scare me!  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal