collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Current form  (Read 10740 times)

Offline tomd2103

Re: Current form
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2013, 12:20:25 AM »
I think we are not too far off just need 2 or 3 very top quality players especially in central defender and playmaker role. Now if Richard Dunne is fit and healthy and hungry and Stephen Ireland is in the mood and hungry we are almost there.

Don't even go there!!!!

**I shall assume you're joking, though**
Honestly after the help Dunne and Ireland have given us this season when we needed it most they can F off to the end of thd earth and jump.

A fit and motivated Dunne and a healthy Stan would have made a huge difference to this team over the season.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 12:39:35 AM »
With Stan, I firmly believe we'd have been looking at finishing above Liverpool. Add in a fit Dunne, and it makes me realise just how oh so close we are to being a very good side. We'd have been to wembley, and a very high probability of our young Lions having the chance to test their mettle beyond our shores next season.
So close.
I can't wait for the future.

UTV

Offline bilsim

• I just love Aston Villa.
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2013, 01:03:49 AM »
With Stan, I firmly believe we'd have been looking at finishing above Liverpool. Add in a fit Dunne, and it makes me realise just how oh so close we are to being a very good side. We'd have been to wembley, and a very high probability of our young Lions having the chance to test their mettle beyond our shores next season.
So close.
I can't wait for the future.

UTV

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal