collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: H&V no. 181 coming soon.  (Read 2957 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
H&V no. 181 coming soon.
« on: March 13, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »
The new H&V is out on Saturday. If you can't wait that long subscribe at http://www.heroespublishing.co.uk/Shop/Fanzine_Subscription.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:10:04 PM by dave.woodhall »

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Re: H&V no. 181 coming soon.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 04:09:49 PM »
All your usual favourites contained therein, £2 from your usual seller.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 07:50:44 PM »
Dear Sir,
I would like to strongly protest that I failed to obtain a copy of H&V today due to Trinity Road Sellers abandoning their posts before I got there. All I saw was a lonely brown empty cardboard box left by Trinity gates pointing to a hasty retreat by it's keeper. I tried to find a seller post match at the Witton Lane entrance to North Stand but this time the rugged stout gentleman had also disappeared. No doubt preferring the sanctuary of a local hostelry rather than provide the necessary endeavour required to stand  in the rain providing H&V's for the needy fans. Totally unacceptable.
Disappointed from Witton End Upper.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »
In true Woodhall style, you can buy one of mine if you like...

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 07:07:48 PM »
I made my purchase from Percy. He was deeply embroiled in a deep conversation with a female representative of the local constabulary. I think she may have been after his particulars.   

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 09:30:16 AM »
Dear Sir,
I would like to strongly protest that I failed to obtain a copy of H&V today due to Trinity Road Sellers abandoning their posts before I got there. All I saw was a lonely brown empty cardboard box left by Trinity gates pointing to a hasty retreat by it's keeper. I tried to find a seller post match at the Witton Lane entrance to North Stand but this time the rugged stout gentleman had also disappeared. No doubt preferring the sanctuary of a local hostelry rather than provide the necessary endeavour required to stand  in the rain providing H&V's for the needy fans. Totally unacceptable.

It helps if you arrive before 3pm!

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »
Dear Sir,
tut, littering.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 02:41:53 PM »
The picture of the Lions on the rear cover also features the bottom half of me.

My mate's daughter can be seen chatting to her uncle but I was stood up at the time the photo was taken, so only I'm only visible from the waist down.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 04:22:42 PM »
The picture of the Lions on the rear cover

Or as my son calls them 'the three funny bears' (he is only 2)...

Offline preston28

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 07:01:01 PM »
Dear Sir,

Pay for a subscription - then you don't have to wait around to buy one at the game.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal