collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by PaulWinch again
[Today at 03:31:43 AM]

Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by nordenvillain
[April 26, 2024, 10:37:12 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by PaulWinch again
[Today at 03:31:43 AM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by eamonn
[Today at 01:44:58 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by Tokyo Sexwhale
[Today at 12:07:30 AM]

Re: Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:58:34 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:45:44 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket guess the price thread.  (Read 39517 times)

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
Re: Season Ticket guess the price thread.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 07:11:12 PM »
Will the club continue the massively reduced prices in section P8 for next season or even offer it in other sections?  I assume every seat in P8 is held by a ST holder?  If so what chance any of these seats becoming available for those of us who missed out last year?  Just seems a little unfair to other ST holders (particularly those 5 or 10 years plus) who couldn't get one last year if they continue the really cheap price in that section for next season.  Don't want to sound too much like a moaning git but just want a bit of balance and fairness applied for all ST holders.  Maybe a ballot for this section if available again next season?  Thoughts welcomed.

Those seats went on sale when a great deal of season ticket holders were threatening not to renew, sometime around March I think. Sorry to say but it was the early bird that caught the worm.
Yep,I moved from the North Stand Lower.

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 07:19:13 PM »
Will the club continue the massively reduced prices in section P8 for next season or even offer it in other sections?  I assume every seat in P8 is held by a ST holder?  If so what chance any of these seats becoming available for those of us who missed out last year?  Just seems a little unfair to other ST holders (particularly those 5 or 10 years plus) who couldn't get one last year if they continue the really cheap price in that section for next season.  Don't want to sound too much like a moaning git but just want a bit of balance and fairness applied for all ST holders.  Maybe a ballot for this section if available again next season?  Thoughts welcomed.

Those seats went on sale when a great deal of season ticket holders were threatening not to renew, sometime around March I think. Sorry to say but it was the early bird that caught the worm.

Absolutely and fair enough to those who managed to get one but I bet they were oversubscribed by a fair bit, they must have had more enquiries than seats that's fact because I tried but couldn't get one.  Anyway just out of interest as a holder of one of those seats are you expecting the renewal price to be the same in terms of them being the same percentage cheaper than other comparable tickets in the Doug Ellis or Trinity Road?

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 07:22:31 PM »
I don't get that question try again.

Offline wombat

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 07:30:21 PM »

Absolutely and fair enough to those who managed to get one but I bet they were oversubscribed by a fair bit, they must have had more enquiries than seats that's fact because I tried but couldn't get one.  Anyway just out of interest as a holder of one of those seats are you expecting the renewal price to be the same in terms of them being the same percentage cheaper than other comparable tickets in the Doug Ellis or Trinity Road?

Same price in P1 where we are level with the goal line Holte End. I don't think they are oversubbed where we are.... empty seats m'lord!

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 07:35:45 PM »
We sit in the front row of P8 (there are four of us in our group) and the 3 or 4 seats next to us have only been occupied on 3 or 4 occasions.  I didn't think we were that rowdy. ;)

Offline eastie

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2013, 08:11:54 PM »
We sit in the front row of P8 (there are four of us in our group) and the 3 or 4 seats next to us have only been occupied on 3 or 4 occasions.  I didn't think we were that rowdy. ;)

What is the legroom like there pauline if you dont mind eastie asking?

Offline Big Dick Edwards

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2013, 08:23:54 PM »
Don't push it Lerner. I'm really not in the mood..

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2013, 08:33:59 PM »

I moved from the Upper Holte to get this deal. I cheekily asked for a seat a couple of days before they went officially on-sale whilst I was in the ticket office and got one there and then. Pure luck. Great leg-room but I am on an aisle seat so can stretch out. There are plenty of empty seats in there by the way.

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »

What I meant was that if I am correct those seats were £295? this season, compared to around £485 in the next block along and the same £485 in the seats directly opposite you in the Trinity and mine in C3.  So do you expect your seats to be the same 60% cost of those other comparable seats again next season or will the club end the special offer they had on your seats this season?

Offline Legion

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »

What I meant was that if I am correct those seats were £295? this season, compared to around £485 in the next block along and the same £485 in the seats directly opposite you in the Trinity and mine in C3.  So do you expect your seats to be the same 60% cost of those other comparable seats again next season or will the club end the special offer they had on your seats this season?

I sincerely hope not.

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2013, 08:37:49 PM »

Pauline are you saying those seats next to you are not held by season ticket holders then or is it just that the holders have not bothered to turn up all season, if so what a waste for those of us who didn't manage to secure one of these seats this season.

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2013, 08:39:16 PM »
Don't push it Lerner. I'm really not in the mood..

???? Please expand.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2013, 08:40:33 PM »
I remember re-reading an old programme years ago. It had the ST prices for the 81/82 season. All home cup games were included in the price (which was something like £30). Not a bad year to have taken advantage.

Offline mr-villa

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »

I moved from the Upper Holte to get this deal. I cheekily asked for a seat a couple of days before they went officially on-sale whilst I was in the ticket office and got one there and then. Pure luck. Great leg-room but I am on an aisle seat so can stretch out. There are plenty of empty seats in there by the way.

If this is true why was it that all the £295 seats sold out then as I thought the offer was on the whole block?  Was that not correct.  Would it be worth transferring for the rest of this season then in the hope of securing the cheap deal for next season do you think?

Offline Legion

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 08:48:41 PM »
I don't know. Ring the ticket office and ask.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal