collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The return of the foul mouthed slob.  (Read 14232 times)

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
Re: The return of the foul mouthed slob.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2013, 04:23:11 PM »
Where does this bloke sit?

I know which bloke neo_villan is on about.  He's a tit. Always plays up the opposition goalkeepers
If it is the same bloke, he has got no teeth whatsoever, the last remaining rotting fang has been taken out or has fallen out. He screeches out his expletives and sprays spit everywhere in the process. It wouldn't surprise me if he has come back from a ban as he started the Everton game off quite quietly but then totally lost it, calling Leighton Baines a gippoed (yes, that was his word) c*** about every couple of minutes.

Could you not complain if you know what his seat number was - the club must have a record ?

Not always easy at away games as people stand up and not necessarily by their allocated seats.  Could end up getting an innocent fan in trouble. 

He really is a vile thing once he gets going.

Offline eastie

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »
Where does this bloke sit?

I know which bloke neo_villan is on about.  He's a tit. Always plays up the opposition goalkeepers
If it is the same bloke, he has got no teeth whatsoever, the last remaining rotting fang has been taken out or has fallen out. He screeches out his expletives and sprays spit everywhere in the process. It wouldn't surprise me if he has come back from a ban as he started the Everton game off quite quietly but then totally lost it, calling Leighton Baines a gippoed (yes, that was his word) c*** about every couple of minutes.

Could you not complain if you know what his seat number was - the club must have a record ?

Not always easy at away games as people stand up and not necessarily by their allocated seats.  Could end up getting an innocent fan in trouble. 

He really is a vile thing once he gets going.

People like that spoil things and it can be upsetting especially if you have children there- lets hope he soon gets dealt with pauline - there is no place for it

Offline Rodders

• GM : 30.08.2024
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2013, 09:42:11 PM »
I think I know which one you are talking about. Where does he usually sit?

I only encounter him at away games but hadn't seen him for a while before Everton. He usually has another couple with him who seem unable to cover the obvious embarrassment of being with him. It is no joke, this bloke is downright scum.
Ah ok. When I'm occasionally in the Lower Holte there is a bloke that fits that description. Has me in stitches every time.-

Took my seven year old lad to his first game at VP against the Boggies, and sat in L6. Explained to the boy that he might well hear some incredibly bad language during the course of the game...

If it's the same chap - and I believe it is - he fulfilled Felix' every shouty, sweary expectation.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 10:30:32 PM »
I bet he'd be honoured that he's got his own f@cking thread on here and all of us c*nts are talking sh1t about him!

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 10:54:57 PM »
On a related note there was a H&V article about 5 years ago about Villa fans stereotypes. It was very funny and talked about amongst others 'Bronx Hat Bob', King 'Roland Feral youth' Rat and 'Pissed up Patrick'.

Unfotunately the latter for my mate in Witton Lane this bloke was true. He sat next to him the same season as season ticket holder. Pissed up Patrick is/was a short intimidating bloke with an Irish accent and used to swear throughout the game. When I say the game this bloke used to turn up about 10 mins after kick off, go for some half time brews on the half hour and return back aa 2nd half kicked off and often spent his time half asleep during the second period.
Sometimes when he was really drunk he didn't turn up for the 2nd half, presumably because he thought the match had finished.

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:04 PM »
Is it the guy who looks like John Presscot on acid?
Tell him to shut the fuck up it worked for me.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »
Surely not the topless chap with red hair?

Offline Number-7

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2013, 06:04:21 AM »
On a related note there was a H&V article about 5 years ago about Villa fans stereotypes. It was very funny and talked about amongst others 'Bronx Hat Bob', King 'Roland Feral youth' Rat and 'Pissed up Patrick'.

Unfotunately the latter for my mate in Witton Lane this bloke was true. He sat next to him the same season as season ticket holder. Pissed up Patrick is/was a short intimidating bloke with an Irish accent and used to swear throughout the game. When I say the game this bloke used to turn up about 10 mins after kick off, go for some half time brews on the half hour and return back aa 2nd half kicked off and often spent his time half asleep during the second period.
Sometimes when he was really drunk he didn't turn up for the 2nd half, presumably because he thought the match had finished.

Is this Pissed up Patrick a little fella with a bald head,who used to sit in the Witton Lane lower about the half way line ?

Offline eastie

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2013, 08:32:54 AM »
Surely not the topless chap with red hair?

So faulkners done away with the dress code in the directors box as well now?

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2013, 09:57:12 AM »
The topless chap with the red hair is just mental.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2013, 10:07:42 AM »

Is this Pissed up Patrick a little fella with a bald head,who used to sit in the Witton Lane lower about the half way line ?

No this guy had hair. Black/grey

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2013, 09:12:02 PM »
The topless chap with the red hair is just mental.

He reminds me of the Pompey bloke.

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2013, 09:19:59 PM »
That was the thing about the terraces . If you had the kids/wife/girlfriend with you, moving away from these morons was easy.

But we will never see the terraces and the atmosphere they brought come back.

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2013, 11:31:13 AM »
Absolutely terrible, i`ve NEVER done anything like that! :-[

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2013, 08:01:39 PM »
Is it the guy who looks like John Presscot on acid?
Tell him to shut the fuck up it worked for me.

I think it was him we saw today.  He was that pissed he literally couldn't walk.  He was wrapped around a lamp post and was being helped, with great difficulty, to get off the lamp post so they could dump him in the pub over the road from the ground.   There's was absolutely no way he would have been let into the ground.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal