collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The return of the foul mouthed slob.  (Read 14243 times)

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
Re: The return of the foul mouthed slob.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 12:57:26 PM »
I think I know which one you are talking about. Where does he usually sit?

I only encounter him at away games but hadn't seen him for a while before Everton. He usually has another couple with him who seem unable to cover the obvious embarrassment of being with him. It is no joke, this bloke is downright scum.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »
I've got that Rhianna song in my head now.

Ella ella ella.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 01:27:20 PM »
Did anyone notice that bloke who screams obscenities throughout matches was back again last week?
He was there at Everton. First time I have seen him for ages. He used to have a mouthful of teeth like Feargal Sharkey but they have all gone now. He cannot be missed due to his squealing voice. Everything he shouts is 'you xxxx xxx' such as 'you gippo cxxt' or 'you Scottish bastard'. How the bloke never gets nicked is beyond me as he can be heard from a great distance.

Yes!!!!!

He used to have a season ticket about five or six rows in front of me. He's had a bit of a makeover, as he looks like a normal person these days. I can never pick his accent when he is screaming "fuuuuuuuuuuck offff".

I was on the back row of the paddock at Goodison and he was about four rows in front, quite near Big Paul and his mates who I usually end up by.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »
That's my local vicar I think

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
He sounds bumplin-ish to me. He used to have us in stitches, as every now and again, and often for no reason, he would stand up on the front row of the upper Holte and start screaming blue murder at the opposition. He would also do that arm "thing" where he would throw his arms forward like a baseball pitcher.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 01:42:22 PM »
I've got that Rhianna song in my head now.

Ella ella ella.

Mark, Gary and Glen ?

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »
Did anyone notice that bloke who screams obscenities throughout matches was back again last week?
He was there at Everton. First time I have seen him for ages. He used to have a mouthful of teeth like Feargal Sharkey but they have all gone now. He cannot be missed due to his squealing voice. Everything he shouts is 'you xxxx xxx' such as 'you gippo cxxt' or 'you Scottish bastard'. How the bloke never gets nicked is beyond me as he can be heard from a great distance.

Yes!!!!!

He used to have a season ticket about five or six rows in front of me. He's had a bit of a makeover, as he looks like a normal person these days. I can never pick his accent when he is screaming "fuuuuuuuuuuck offff".

I was on the back row of the paddock at Goodison and he was about four rows in front, quite near Big Paul and his mates who I usually end up by.

I was in row 9, seat 50, of the Paddock. He would have been in row 10, about seat 55. I think there is a touch of Derby about him, give or take 20 miles. He must be getting his tickets via the away scheme. Paul and co are usually near us as well.

Offline neo_Villan

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:45 PM »
I think I know which one you are talking about. Where does he usually sit?

I only encounter him at away games but hadn't seen him for a while before Everton. He usually has another couple with him who seem unable to cover the obvious embarrassment of being with him. It is no joke, this bloke is downright scum.
Ah ok. When I'm occasionally in the Lower Holte there is a bloke that fits that description. Has me in stitches every time.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 02:43:48 PM »
Where does this bloke sit?

I know which bloke neo_villan is on about.  He's a tit. Always plays up the opposition goalkeepers

Offline eastie

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
That's my local vicar I think

Fantastic des , i love it!

Offline eastie

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 02:56:41 PM »

I know which bloke neo_villan is on about.  He's a tit. Always plays up the opposition goalkeepers

Some people really change character during games , they can be nice as pie until kick off and then turn wild once the game is under way , the funniest thing i saw was in the trinity road when the guy behind me has a screaming fit at pendry on the touch line in the derby game , in his fury his teeth flew out and landed about 3 rows in front on one guys hat - was marvellous !

Offline Dave Clark Five

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »

If it is the same bloke, he has got no teeth whatsoever, the last remaining rotting fang has been taken out or has fallen out. He screeches out his expletives and sprays spit everywhere in the process. It wouldn't surprise me if he has come back from a ban as he started the Everton game off quite quietly but then totally lost it, calling Leighton Baines a gippoed (yes, that was his word) c*** about every couple of minutes.

Offline Dave Clark Five

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 03:00:55 PM »

Some people really change character during games , they can be nice as pie until kick off and then turn wild once the game is under way , the funniest thing i saw was in the trinity road when the guy behind me has a screaming fit at pendry on the touch line in the derby game , in his fury his teeth flew out and landed about 3 rows in front on one guys hat - was marvellous !
Did anyone hand the teeth back?

Offline eastie

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 03:01:17 PM »

If it is the same bloke, he has got no teeth whatsoever, the last remaining rotting fang has been taken out or has fallen out. He screeches out his expletives and sprays spit everywhere in the process. It wouldn't surprise me if he has come back from a ban as he started the Everton game off quite quietly but then totally lost it, calling Leighton Baines a gippoed (yes, that was his word) c*** about every couple of minutes.

Could you not complain if you know what his seat number was - the club must have a record ?

Offline eastie

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »

Did anyone hand the teeth back?

Yes he got them back but it quietened him down - best moment of the match which was grahams 1st home game if i remember rightly- think we lost 0-2.

There was a bluenose in the seat next to me who was in hysterics for several minutes and it was hard not to see the funny side even though we were losing.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:10:18 PM by eastie »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal