collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Sir Graham speaks about villa's plight!  (Read 8548 times)

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
Re: Sir Graham speaks about villa's plight!
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »
I think GT should be our director of football as he doesn't go mad with money and it will help us to keep recruiting right players for the club. He could be Paul Lambert's mentioner and a go between with the club and team. I think Paul Lambert need someone to sound out. GT could advise him his coaching staff is not good enough or make some suggestion to improve.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2013, 03:51:11 PM »
I think GT should be our director of football as he doesn't go mad with money and it will help us to keep recruiting right players for the club. He could be Paul Lambert's mentioner and a go between with the club and team. I think Paul Lambert need someone to sound out. GT could advise him his coaching staff is not good enough or make some suggestion to improve.

Paul Lambert's mentioner?

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 04:05:52 PM »

Not sure about him in a DoF role, but he was a non-executive Director at Watford a couple of years back and I think he would be more suited to that kind of position. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal