collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Factory of Sadness  (Read 5695 times)

Offline danlanza

Re: Factory of Sadness
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 07:02:37 PM »
J can see Legion doing a similar video outside VP. Although the Villa Park sign would proberly land on his head ::)

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 07:47:08 PM »
It was Sam (or Dan, not too sure) Matters on TalkSport last night and he was a fucking moron. Stan Collymore came on though and summed everything up perfectly for me. In short for those of you who missed it, it was basically all we've said on here. No money being spent will get us relegated, PF as well as RL need to come out and talk to the fans and let us know what the plan is if there is one
Jason Cundy I belive it was, was on TalkSport this morning and said kids should not be allowed to dive but its alright for proffessional footballers to do whatever it takes to win a game and defended the Soton player. Even Quinny laughed at his hypocrisy as he said it. Ian Dowie was on and slagged Nigel Adkins for his comments and said it was blatent pre meditated cheating.

Offline levico

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 07:49:45 PM »
I wonder if the videos and T shirts helped to persuade Lerner to sell up at Browns.

I'm beginning to think that we should find some way of protesting otherwise don't we get what we deserve?

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 07:55:47 PM »
I wonder if the videos and T shirts helped to persuade Lerner to sell up at Browns.

I'm beginning to think that we should find some way of protesting otherwise don't we get what we deserve?

He's a complete recluse who has little interest in all things AVFC atm. The protests at Browns meant nothing to him

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 08:50:41 PM »
"You are a factory of sadness" is right up there with omnishambles as great new catchphrases of our times.

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 09:19:07 PM »
I wonder do Jimmy Haslem want to buy Aston Villa.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal