collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Chris Smith
[Today at 01:39:14 PM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:35:13 PM]

Gordon Cowans by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 01:27:21 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by Legion
[Today at 01:17:36 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ducksworthy
[Today at 01:01:39 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by devilla
[Today at 01:00:58 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Chris Smith
[Today at 01:39:14 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:35:13 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 01:31:43 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 01:27:21 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Nev
[Today at 01:18:45 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 01:17:42 PM]

Re: Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by Legion
[Today at 01:17:36 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by algy
[Today at 01:05:47 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: After match thread: Tranmere v Aston Villa, semi final, first leg, Jan 1994.  (Read 11719 times)

Offline treeve1

Already got my tickets!! Just trying to tempt fate really!!

Offline Nastylee

Bugger, I'd booked a hotel in London as well. It's ok as I think we play Wimbledon that weekend anyway.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
What the fuck was Mark Wright doing in our seats? We were allocated few enough as it was. Couldn't understand his problem when we called him a twat.

Offline Jockey Randall

The 2nd leg highlights should be on continuously on the screens around the ground before the Bradford game. I think the players should be forced to watch it in the morning as well. Might help give some of them the kick up the backside they need.

Offline Dave Javu

• GM : 31.07.2019
Me and Mrs. Javu never saw Dalian's goal in the first leg because we were already walking back to the car, dejected. I also missed Dalian's goal in the second leg because I was having a pee in the bog, inebriated.

Bummer.

Offline villajk

Me and Mrs. Javu never saw Dalian's goal in the first leg because we were already walking back to the car, dejected. I also missed Dalian's goal in the second leg because I was having a pee in the bog, inebriated.

Bummer.

You are now assigned to the toilet for the duration of the second leg against Bradford.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
Beer was bloody expensive in that pub outside the ground. Paid over £1.30 a pint.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
Thursday 17th Feb, 1994: After standing on that open terrace in the pouring rain last night I'd given up on us scoring when we were 3-0 down. I went to console myself by buying a pie at the refreshment kiosk on the left hand side and missed Dalian's goal! At least it only took me an hour to drive back to Shrewsbury. I've now got the rest of the week off work to finish wallpapering the lounge.   

P.S. Thread title needs amending from Jan to Feb.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:49:52 PM by BC54 VFC »

Offline royvilla949

Absolute Shit. Sack the manager, hang the Chairman, slap the ball boys, piss on the kit man, and the tea ladies can do one as well. Worst Villa side I've ever seen, ever will see, and I've bet my life savings on us being relegated 5 divisions and liquidated.

I hear I'm about to be conceived. Don't bother Dad.
hear hear

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Fuckin' hell. About to be knocked-out of the cup by a bunch of no-hopers, no doubt the same will happen on Sunday in the FA Cup against Bolton. What the fuck's happend to the team that led the table for much of last season? I think Ron has lost it. Should have made fucking sure he got Roy Keane in last summer instead of Townsend.
We've done well since God went awol for the FA Cup game at Exeter but can't seem to maintain that consistency from last season.

Also this week: Fred and Rosemary West's patio and garden was being dug-up, Blur resurrected their career with girlswholikeboyswhodiggirlsliketheirboys and Aldrich Ames and his wife were charged with spying for the Soviet Union by the United States Department of Justice.  Aldrich gets life, his wife five years.

Offline Hillbilly

That  was a bit of a shocker. Anyway, me brothers, dad and a couple of mates have tickets in the Holte for the second leg. We're all gonna meet there early and get a pitch together. Gotta show some support, semi-finals don't come around too often. And you just never know... a couple of dodgy refereeing decisions might finally go our way. Also we won't have too many more opportunities to stand on the Holte - better make the most of it while we can.

Offline Irish villain

Fuckin' hell. About to be knocked-out of the cup by a bunch of no-hopers, no doubt the same will happen on Sunday in the FA Cup against Bolton. What the fuck's happend to the team that led the table for much of last season? I think Ron has lost it. Should have made fucking sure he got Roy Keane in last summer instead of Townsend.
We've done well since God went awol for the FA Cup game at Exeter but can't seem to maintain that consistency from last season.

Also this week: Fred and Rosemary West's patio and garden was being dug-up, Blur resurrected their career with girlswholikeboyswhodiggirlsliketheirboys and Aldrich Ames and his wife were charged with spying for the Soviet Union by the United States Department of Justice.  Aldrich gets life, his wife five years.

But we still have quality throughout the side. There's goals in us, a mean defence on its day and experienceed heads in midfield who can chip in with goals. We are still in this tie!!

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
Ellis out.

Offline Dave Clark Five

If we do get to the final, any chance of a season ticket voucher or some programme vouchers?

Offline eastie

Bloody hell I didn't realise the no7 bus fare  had gone up to 20p

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal