collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Call yourselves supporters?  (Read 25966 times)

Offline bones.

• GM : 28.01.2020
Re: Call yourselves supporters?
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2013, 05:52:54 AM »
http://www.claretandbanter.co.uk/threads/32467-Villa-Fans
We seem to dislike ourselves far more than others do.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
Me and my Dad got pelted with a bottle of piss at Wembley in 1977. We were in the Everton end, mind, and I refused to hide my Villa scarf or shut up (i was 9 years old and stupid).

My dad got absolutely drenched in it, poor fecker. Think he had to bin the coat he was wearing.

Poor bloke, he doesn't even support us, he's a nose. Took one for the Villa.

That's really made me chuckle.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »
Millwall are well up for trouble when we visit. Just take a look at their unofficial forum. They are already planning the shite. Rather you lads and lasses than me. Good luck. Not a nice place to go at all. I have a good female mate who is Millwall and she has txt me that the Millwall arseholes are going for it on the day we visit, big time. Just take care of any kids that go to that game, ffs.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think that as a general rule hooligans plan their activities in public.
She has heard it all in her local boozer, frequented by a lot of Millwall arseholes.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2013, 11:55:22 AM »
Millwall are well up for trouble when we visit. Just take a look at their unofficial forum. They are already planning the shite. Rather you lads and lasses than me. Good luck. Not a nice place to go at all. I have a good female mate who is Millwall and she has txt me that the Millwall arseholes are going for it on the day we visit, big time. Just take care of any kids that go to that game, ffs.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think that as a general rule hooligans plan their activities in public.
She has heard it all in her local boozer, frequented by a lot of Millwall arseholes.

I presume she has passed this information regarding serious criminal activity to her local police.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »

I presume she has passed this information regarding serious criminal activity to her local police.
:P

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2013, 12:10:56 PM »
All the bed wetting over Millwall is getting boring now. Nowt will happen and many of us won't see any Wall fans outside the ground.

And Lanza, I know for a fact that there not happy with the game on a Friday night so very much doubt they're "up for it"

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2013, 12:20:36 PM »
Do you honesty, honestly, think the Met would let this game go ahead on a winter Friday evening if they thought there was any possibility of problems? It's only a few years since they said any high-risk Millwall games had to kick off early enough for there to be two hours of light after the final whistle.

As L&P just put it, all this bedwetting is getting boring. It's also making us look very sad; we'd be pissing ourselves laughing if it was being said anywhere else. 

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2013, 12:29:24 PM »
It will be even sadder if everyone asks, after the game, what was it like at Millwall.
Nobody will be want to know, will they?

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2013, 11:03:54 PM »
Do you honesty, honestly, think the Met would let this game go ahead on a winter Friday evening if they thought there was any possibility of problems? It's only a few years since they said any high-risk Millwall games had to kick off early enough for there to be two hours of light after the final whistle.

As L&P just put it, all this bedwetting is getting boring. It's also making us look very sad; we'd be pissing ourselves laughing if it was being said anywhere else. 

Will be fun if we draw ;-)))

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2013, 06:49:07 AM »

Deleted my Millwall experience.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:55:24 AM by Vancouver »

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2013, 07:00:28 AM »
I'm going, I have no intention of being involved in any violence and I do not believe there will be any (other than the usual skirmishs and dickheads shouting abuse but whats new).

(Looking at that as I read it back, is skirmishes even a word???)

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2013, 10:20:55 AM »
I'm going, I have no intention of being involved in any violence and I do not believe there will be any (other than the usual skirmishs and dickheads shouting abuse but whats new).

(Looking at that as I read it back, is skirmishes even a word???)

There won't be a skirmish, the police are well drilled and some say its the safest ground they've been too!

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2013, 01:53:53 PM »

I stopped reading after the first line

Why's that then? Please explain.

It's understandable. He's only up to the Ladybird 'Peter and Jane' 3b.

I notice there has been no response from the token H&V Danny Dyer 'naughty boy'
C'mon we're intrigued as to why you feel negatively impacting the experience of other fellow supporters and giving our club a bad name is acceptable?

I reckon it's going to be a really well written and reasonable response judging by the amount of time it's taking.

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »
Percy??

Offline rutski

« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2013, 10:06:17 PM »
fair play to the fans today, we really stuck by the team!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal