collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: F.A Cup 4th Round - Millwall away  (Read 117904 times)

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: F.A Cup 4th Round - Millwall away
« Reply #600 on: January 26, 2013, 06:58:10 PM »
Blimey! We 'ad a right fackin' touch. Apparently.

I'm not up on hoolie speak but what does 'ad a touch' even mean?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:01:13 PM by Clampy »

Offline MarkM

« Reply #601 on: January 26, 2013, 07:20:51 PM »
I thought there was a sporting chance that I was going to croak it last night when they had us penned into that compound.   I was numb from my feet to my belly and numb from the top of my head to my neck.   I thought if they do not open that fecking gate in a minute I will go numb all over and Goodbye Mr Quips.   The doctors say it is called Reynaud's Disease.   If I had snuffed it I wonder if Villa could have claimed compo for me.   Loss of future income from season ticket sales and programmes?   It is irresponsible to pen people up in sub zero temperatures for more than a miunute or two.   If we were sheep or pigs the RSPCA would have Millwall FC in court before you could say Danny Shittu.   Luckliy for them I retained the will to live but it was a hard one to call at a quarter past ten last night.

Sounds familiar, I was at Forest away when they kept us locked in a pen by the train station after our football special had broke down and we got delayed. Except of course it was bloody hot rather than cold!

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #602 on: January 26, 2013, 07:31:11 PM »
Blimey! We 'ad a right fackin' touch. Apparently.

I'm not up on hoolie speak but what does 'ad a touch' even mean?

No idea.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #603 on: January 26, 2013, 07:40:53 PM »
From Brum.  It was the Cannock one that got the door opened on the way to the ground from St Paul's.
I have been told on good authority that, when the one coach missed the turn by the ground, a few got off and a couple got battered straight away. This may explain the bloodied faces in our crowd rather than them getting done in by infiltrators.

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102039&posts=17

You can just imagine all those who write on that website, a row full of hooligan dvd's in the living room and discussing their favourite 'rucks' in the boozer every week. So sad.

Well they don't have anything else going for them really.

Offline lennythekad

• GM : 25.01.2023
« Reply #604 on: January 26, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
From Brum.  It was the Cannock one that got the door opened on the way to the ground from St Paul's.
I have been told on good authority that, when the one coach missed the turn by the ground, a few got off and a couple got battered straight away. This may explain the bloodied faces in our crowd rather than them getting done in by infiltrators.

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102039&posts=17

That was our coach that leighlion mentions in his post Jon, as I mentioned to you on FB earlier. Not sure if the lads allegedly pissing on cars were the ones off our coach though.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #605 on: January 26, 2013, 08:10:02 PM »

That was our coach that leighlion mentions in his post Jon, as I mentioned to you on FB earlier. Not sure if the lads allegedly pissing on cars were the ones off our coach though.

They would have been a bit off the beaten track to find themselves behind the Dockers Stand, Ken. Not the easiest of manoeuvres to get back to our end either.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal