collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Are you a proud Villa fan today?  (Read 33393 times)

Offline Pat McMahon

Re: Are you a proud Villa fan today?
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
I've never been less proud of the club.  It's an absolute joke of an organisation from top to bottom. 

I've got a picture in my mind of you ranting this whilst dressed like Quentin Crisp.

I'm savagely bored.

I could send you the picture if you like Lee.

"Either the club goes or I do"....!!!

Offline danlanza

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2012, 08:20:58 PM »
I've never been less proud of the club.  It's an absolute joke of an organisation from top to bottom. 

I've got a picture in my mind of you ranting this whilst dressed like Quentin Crisp.

I'm savagely bored.

I could send you the picture if you like Lee.

"Either the club goes or I do"....!!!
See ya.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2012, 10:13:37 PM »
I have noticed that I am proud every morning. And I am a Villa fan. Am I normal?

Villa bad. Morning wood good. But don't let the Missus sit on it: that's how mine got broke this one time n band camp.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2012, 10:20:03 PM »
Load of fucking shit - Chelsea and Spurs games. If people are prepared to accept shit football and clap the team off at the end then they can fuck off to St Andrews instead of the fans who leave early or voice their real opinion about what an absolute shambles we look at the moment. I left Stamford Bridge at 4 nil after giving the fuckers some dogs abuse. I could have stayed and witnessed history but I love Villa too much to see their heaviest defeat through to the end. If anyone wants to suggest that me leaving early affected the result or performance then go ahead, lunatics

If by some miracle we stay up with the bunch of not good enough kids that we have, then the first thing we should do next year is get rid of 90 percent of the team and get a few - as Pat McMahon describes them - "mongrels" into the team.

I can't see any great plan developing under Lambert, I just see a laughably shit team at the moment. We looked like a 3rd division side for their 2nd goal last night

Nothing would make happier than if one of the many trolls on here dig this post out in 2 years time when we're battling at the top of the table to make me look a right fool

Somebody please show me how we are improving under Lambert.

Would have posted this after Chelsea but I was too pissed.

How can you scream at the kids? The kids! The humanity!

Sigalaonga Whitney:

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

You heartless bastard.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2012, 10:21:50 PM »
Load of fucking shit - Chelsea and Spurs games. If people are prepared to accept shit football and clap the team off at the end then they can fuck off to St Andrews instead of the fans who leave early or voice their real opinion about what an absolute shambles we look at the moment. I left Stamford Bridge at 4 nil after giving the fuckers some dogs abuse. I could have stayed and witnessed history but I love Villa too much to see their heaviest defeat through to the end. If anyone wants to suggest that me leaving early affected the result or performance then go ahead, lunatics

If by some miracle we stay up with the bunch of not good enough kids that we have, then the first thing we should do next year is get rid of 90 percent of the team and get a few - as Pat McMahon describes them - "mongrels" into the team.

I can't see any great plan developing under Lambert, I just see a laughably shit team at the moment. We looked like a 3rd division side for their 2nd goal last night

Nothing would make happier than if one of the many trolls on here dig this post out in 2 years time when we're battling at the top of the table to make me look a right fool

Somebody please show me how we are improving under Lambert.

Would have posted this after Chelsea but I was too pissed.

How can you scream at the kids? The kids! The humanity!

Sigalaonga Whitney:

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

You heartless bastard.
Ha ;D

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2012, 11:49:53 PM »
Some of the stuff on here is bonkers, i have allways been proud of my family history which means I am a Villa Fan.

I see no pride in humiliating defeat.

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »
Of course I'm proud to be a Villa fan.
William MacGregor, Frederick Rinder, Mercers Minors, the three teams that Ron Saunders built, our rise from Div 3 to Champions Of Europe, our connections to Acorns, the way we look after our own (Stan comes to mind), our willingness to give safe standing a chance, etc.
It's a bit like taking marriage vows, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse till death do us part.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2012, 06:52:12 PM »
Of course I'm proud to be a Villa fan.......

It's a bit like taking marriage vows, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse till death do us part.

Careful there LP - have you seen the divorce rate in this country???

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »
Of course I'm proud to be a Villa fan.......

Careful there LP - have you seen the divorce rate in this country???
As someone said to me many years ago........"I'd rather divorce the Mrs. Than leave The Villa."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal