collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Justice Collective  (Read 6286 times)

Offline kingstanding villa

Justice Collective
« on: December 17, 2012, 06:14:43 PM »
After liverpools tribute to stan on saturday. Just thought it was right to mention the justice for the 96 recored is out today. All proceeds go to towards the families legal costs in there fight to get the 1989 inquests overturned. Its 99p on itunes. The justice collective. He ain,t heavy he,s my brother. After all i could have been any of us at west ham.

Offline Shrek

• It goes Football, Formula 1, Cricket in that order
  • GM : 04.06.2015
Re: Justice Collective
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 07:19:17 PM »
I have to say, Respect to Liverpool for that, the whole ground joined in the applause.

Offline django

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »
I think there has been a better response from opposition fans as the season has gone on and more of them know what it's all about. It's why the no respect bit has been such a load of bollocks.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »
After liverpools tribute to stan on saturday. Just thought it was right to mention the justice for the 96 recored is out today. All proceeds go to towards the families legal costs in there fight to get the 1989 inquests overturned. Its 99p on itunes. The justice collective. He ain,t heavy he,s my brother. After all i could have been any of us at west ham.
What happened at WH?

Offline Hoppo

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 08:09:40 PM »
Severe over crowding in a League Cup quarter final 1989? We took about 5000 in an area for about 2000. Loads on pitch, loads of grief. We had tape separating us from West Hams finest.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 08:13:04 PM »
I bought a CDS on the day of release for the first time in years today. Never thought I'd be buying anything featuring an X Factor contestant and Robbie Williams and really wanting it to go to number one.

Hopefully the support shown to Stan by the Liverpool fans will put an end to some of the comment aimed at them but I somehow doubt it.

Offline ACVilla

• GM : 16.03.2017
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:16 PM »

Hopefully the support shown to Stan by the Liverpool fans will put an end to some of the comment aimed at them but I somehow doubt it.
Amen to that.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
I must be in a minority but in my experience Liverpool fans are generally decent, knowledgeable and very sporting ( unless discussing their mates from the other end of Lancashire). I am not at all surprised they showed such support on Saturday.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 08:55:17 PM »
Scousers are a decent lot.   The only real fault I have ever found in them is that they think they are a lot funnier than they really are.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 08:56:58 PM »
Scousers are a decent lot.   The only real fault I have ever found in them is that they think they are a lot funnier than they really are.

That's because they all went to school with Arthur Askey/Jimmy Tarbuck/Stan Boardman/John Bishop (delete according to age).

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 09:36:48 PM »
Just downloaded it.

Love that picture of the young Liverpool and Everton mascots with 9 and 6 on their backs.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 10:08:21 PM »
I went in the Stanley for a couple of hours before the match on Saturday as I was meeting up with an old school friend and his family who are all Liverpool ST holders. I had my Villa shirt and scarf on and had some really funny comments from their fans, but it was a good atmosphere in there - proper football fans. I wouldn't have done that 20 years ago. Thought what happened in the 20th minute was amazing; credit to the Liverpool fans.

Online The Left Side

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 10:29:42 PM »
I have to say, Respect to Liverpool for that, the whole ground joined in the applause.

Absolutely, it was great to see and hope Stan heard about it.

Offline maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 10:48:28 PM »

That's because they all went to school with Arthur Askey/Jimmy Tarbuck/Stan Boardman/John Bishop (delete according to age).

You missed out Ken Dodd

Offline ChrissyPrice

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 10:57:02 PM »

You missed out Ken Dodd

But he's actually quite funny.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal