collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: savage withdraws relegation prediction on MOTD2  (Read 9286 times)

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
Re: savage withdraws relegation prediction on MOTD2
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2012, 12:56:18 PM »
Almost worth getting relegated now, just to make him look stupid.

Doesn't he already look marginally stupid ?

If there's one thing Robbie Sewage doesn't need help with it's looking stupid.

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
He's a dreadful "pundit", I can't believe they use him so much.

I had to meet him, and spend a couple of hours in his company, once for a project we did at work. I'd like to report that he was a total cocksocket, but he wasn't. He was actually a very pleasant chap.

Must admit savages book was one of the best football autobiographies I've ever read- sort of player you hate but would love in your team.

Not really. If you had him in your team, you'd know you'd never been more than average.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 01:16:38 PM »
I had to meet him, and spend a couple of hours in his company, once for a project we did at work. I'd like to report that he was a total cocksocket, but he wasn't. He was actually a very pleasant chap.
Colin Tattum told me that when he was at The Blues, he used to indulge in the most childish of pranks. His two favourites were, hot tea spoon on your hand and putting his finger on your chest, when you looked down he'd flick your nose.

Reckoned he had the mentality of a 10 year old.

I would imagine he's grown up a bit now he's out in the real world a bit more.

Online itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »
In some respects, it's actually quite good of him to admit he was wrong and change his mind.  A lot of the idiots on there just stick to the same guff no matter what's right in front of their eyes!

No, that's not their style.  Hansen and Lawro don't keep with their point when it's clear it's totally wrong.  They change tract and start spouting superlatives as if that was what their train of thought all along.
remember Murray and Lawro really taking the piss out of us signing an overpriced and shit unknown Benteke. Twats

Offline SX150

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 01:49:00 PM »
I think Robbie Savage is just being Robbie Savage, a complete prick. No controversy involved.

Offline Lizz

• GM : 16.03.2022
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »
6-0-6 with Robbie Savage & Johnny Vaughan the other week was one of the worst radio shows I've ever heard in my life. To be fair though, I can't now recall hearing Robbie Savage. It's not very often Mr Lizz attempts to put his foot down, but after 5 minutes, he point blank refused to listen to the show any more.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2012, 10:27:32 PM »
]http://postimage.org/image/8i7mayh0z/

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 07:10:32 AM »
He won't be the last revising his predictions and thoughts about the Villa. I'm looking forward to today's Guardian pod - they've been getting more and more positive about us recently, so this should be fun listening.

I think they were the first set of national pundits to spot it, around the time of the Man U game. Others like on sky sports admitted at the weekend that they just couldn't see it when lambert was talking us up.

I still find it noticeable that many journos don't know / care who's playing for us. The guardian team line up prediction had lichaj at centre back and herd on the left wing. The bbc motd line up had us playing 352 but I think Lowton at centre back, bannan at left wing back and lichaj on the right, or something similar.

Offline Fernando Partridge

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 08:54:53 PM »
If savage is on motd2 tonite i expect the gobshite to claim he always had the same relegation prediction. Irritating player and pundit 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal