collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Future cup ticket info  (Read 7074 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Re: Future cup ticket info
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:53:08 PM »
Mildly annoyed there's no reward for attending the majority of home games last season. Then again I'm convinced medals should be distributed for that.

Offline MonsXI

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »
I can see me struggling with tickets IF we get to Wembley due to no season ticket and not being able to attend 3 o'clock fixtures on a Saturday  :(

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
Chickens.count.hatched.Not.......

Offline Chipsticks

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 07:03:59 PM »
H&V should do a similar thing with regards to mooching reference numbers!

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »
I only been to two games and don't fancy my chance. I have been season tickets holders for 5 or 6 years then hardly go to matches in last two seasons. Will my points be higher enough to get one ? I went to every wembley game since Charity Shield match against Spurs in 1981. 

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 07:17:22 PM »
I remember something similar to this when we got Bolton in the semi. People were on about booking hotels at Wembley before the first leg

Offline Chipsticks

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »
I remember something similar to this when we got Bolton in the semi. People were on about booking hotels at Wembley before the first leg

I've already got my hotel booked for when we reach the Europa League final in 2018.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 07:33:34 PM »
I did book an Istanbul hotel prior to the Moscow game...

Nowt booked for London in Feb mind. Can't read it on the phone but what are the ticketing arrangements mentioned above?

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
Having progressed to the Carling Cup final and FA Cup semi-final stages over the past few seasons, the club wishes to announce the ticket allocation procedure for future cup semi/final fixtures held at neutral venues.

Clubs that reach the FA Cup final often find that demand for tickets far outstrips their actual allocation.

Therefore, the club understands that the emphasis for cup final and semi-final fixture tickets should be placed upon season ticket holding longevity and cup game attendance in order to provide a system which is clear and fair to all.

Key features are:

- First priority will be given to 2012-13 season card holders who have regularly attended previous rounds of the competition and attended Premier League away games throughout the season.

- Greater priority will be placed upon 2012-13 season card holders who have held their seat for a number of consecutive seasons since 1999-2000.

- Identifying 2012-13 season card holders who have followed the club throughout previous rounds as well as rewarding those who have held consecutive season cards over recent seasons.

This system means that it continues to be vital that you purchase or keep hold of your season card.

Allocating Priority Tickets

- Cup fixtures held at neutral venues may mean that the club receives a ticket allocation which is vastly smaller than demand for them. In such circumstances, priority will be given to 2012-13 season card holders who have regularly attended cup games - home or away - while away Premier League attendance may also come into consideration.

- Priority will then be given to season card holders who held a season card consecutively since 1999. Loyalty Points will not be used as a mechanism to allocate priority tickets. This will enable the club to allocate tickets fairly when demand from supporters exceeds the number of tickets that can be issued for priority games.

Order of Priority

Priority 1: 2012-13 season card holders who have attended home and away cup games as well as away Premier League games. This will initially be based on all other games played, then 80% of games played followed by 70% and 50% of all 'other' games' played. If you have attended less than 50% of all other games played you will not qualify for Priority 1.

Priority 2: 2012-13 season card holders who have attended home cup games. This will initially be based on all attendance for ALL home 'other' games played. Priority will then be given to those who have attended 80% of games played followed by 70%. If you have attended less than 70% of all other games played you will not qualify for Priority 2.

Priority 3: 2012-13 season card holders who have consecutively held a season card.

Number of years consecutively held:

- 10+ seasons
- 8 to 9 seasons
- 6 to 7 seasons
- 4 to 5 seasons
- 2 to 3 seasons
- First season

Tickets will be allocated as outlined above. All ticket sales are subject to availability and are dependent on the number of tickets allocated to the club.

Any remaining tickets will be distributed to those who have attended a number of home games during the 2012-13 season.

Home Cup Scheme

The Home Cup Scheme is the ONLY way to secure your seat for home cup fixtures in all knock-out competitions.

By joining, your credit/debit card is automatically charged and your cup ticket(s) sent in the post and registering is FREE OF CHARGE.

If you cannot attend a cup game for whatever reason, simply send your tickets back to the ticket office at least 24 hours prior to the game for a full refund.

Please note that under the terms and conditions of the purchase of your season card, it may be necessary for the club to displace season card holders whose seats are required by the visiting team or competition officials during cup competition.

In such instances, supporters will have the opportunity to take up an alternative seat within the stadium.

Make sure you download the Cup Scheme form.

Assigning Tickets

It is essential that supporters assign tickets correctly to individual client reference numbers when purchasing tickets for home or away fixtures in the league or cup.

This will ensure that all supporters are able to build up their booking history and are able to purchase tickets on a priority basis more easily.

If you do not possess an existing client reference number, you can create an account by booking online or asking the ticket office to create one for you over the phone.

If you know that you have booking history with Aston Villa but cannot remember your client reference number, please call consumer sales on 0800 612 0970 to retrieve it rather setting up a new account.

Your full booking history should remain on one account only and the creation of multiple client reference numbers may result in you missing out on tickets even where you are eligible.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 07:38:01 PM »
If we ever become properly good again, I can see all sorts of arguments.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
Middle to top of Priority 3 for me then!

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 07:41:58 PM »
One real potential hot potato is the length of time you've had your season ticket. For example, you and your mate have had a season ticket for 10 years, but then you get to a final and both your set of kids are on a different category having only had a ST for 4 or 5 years.

Offline Big Dick Edwards

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 08:25:51 PM »
So longstanding consecutive season ticket holders potentially have a lower priority than first season ticket holders who have been to every cup game?

Offline rutski

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 08:32:57 PM »
Chickens.count.hatched.Not.......
agreed, getting slightly premature here.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal