collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Khalid Abdo  (Read 26434 times)

Offline eastie

Re: Khalid Abdo
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 06:56:30 PM »
It's the things kids say, Didn't Bannan put on one of the media sites that Birmingham was a shithole? As for leaving to a bigger club, he's done it to his first club, he'll probably do it to us, it's where we are in the food chain at the moment.

Think it was Ireland who said that unless bannan did as well?

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 06:59:10 PM »
All the hallmarks of a modern footballer... Idiot.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 07:03:47 PM »
Football in general could do with more people being honest instead of the formulated media trained none responses most of them give.  Football has enough Lineker/shearer/owen non-entities for my liking.

Where's the opportunity for us to have hope though? We all know, and hardly ever say, what our position is in reality. I'm not sure I like being reminded of it in such stark terms.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
He's 16, he's talking in a foreign language and some of you want him hanged for one over-excitable comment. 

Online Stu

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »
He's 16, he's talking in a foreign language and some of you want him hanged for one over-excitable comment. 

I don't, I just find it kind of depressing. Modern football, etc.

I bet he was caught in mistranslation though, it's very easy to do.

Offline Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 07:13:57 PM »
It's the things kids say, Didn't Bannan put on one of the media sites that Birmingham was a shithole? As for leaving to a bigger club, he's done it to his first club, he'll probably do it to us, it's where we are in the food chain at the moment.

Wasn't it when the General posted on here and he had a word in someones ear to give Barry a bollocking after it was raised as a problem.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 07:14:22 PM »

Nobody wants him hanged, I was just pointing out how it's a shame that this is the main ambition of a lot of young footballers and hoped to start some discussion off that.

Offline eastie

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »

Come on dave, if anything the comment you have just made is over- excitable, nobody wants him hanged .

Offline eastie

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »

Wasn't it when the General posted on here and he had a word in someones ear to give Barry a bollocking after it was raised as a problem.

Ireland did an article in a national paper saying virtually the same thing about Birmingham while he was on loan at Newcastle, which caused a great deal of criticism on here at the time.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »

Come on dave, if anything the comment you have just made is over- excitable, nobody wants him hanged .

Yes, "Fuck off now if he wants to" and "cancel his contract and tell him to do one" are real terms of endearment.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 07:34:40 PM »
Snotty little mollusc. A bit of National Service would sort him out.

Online Stu

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 07:40:52 PM »

Yes, "Fuck off now if he wants to" and "cancel his contract and tell him to do one" are real terms of endearment.

Hang on, I qualified that statement.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 07:46:42 PM »
It's not so much this player saying that which gets on my tits, it is the sense of entitlement and arrogance of a lot of young footballers that gets on my tits.

I think he'll almost certainly have a harsh awakening when he comes here into the Academy and realises it's not quite as easy to just move into the first team. Even if this isn't a "bigger club".

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
Not the smartest thing to say, but he's a young kid and currently the reality is Villa aren't seen as a huge club. However if he produces what he's been talking about, then he may help propel Villa back up to the top and if not then he goes to Real Madrid for a lot of money. Good luck to him.

Offline Hoppo

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
Agree with Mr Woodhall.. some snotty 16 year old is the least of our problems.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal