collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Stan game November 18th  (Read 20037 times)

Offline Chris Stares

Re: The Stan game November 18th
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »
Thanks for posting your photos Chris.  Excellent.
You're most welcome.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 08:54:06 PM »
Nice photos, Chris.  Thanks for sharing.

You have met Legion and still want in? Crikey! Tell you what, get your arse in The Bartons before and after a game and I will introduce you to lots of the H&V troops.

Thanks.  No problem.  Now that I've moved back from New Zealand, I'm happy to make an active contribution to the Heroes and Villains community!

Good to have you back chris, shame it's at such a troubled time for our club but lets hope you are a lucky charm!

Thanks eastie.  I've been watching the Villa avidly from afar ever since I went to Aus in 1999 and then NZ in 2005.  H&V was my main link with all things Villa ever since I left these shores, so I'm a long time lurker and very infrequent poster.  Maybe that will change going forward now that I'm back and in the thick of things again.  And, yes, I hope that you're right about me being a lucky charm!  I've been down the Villa a few times this season and have already met Lee selling H&V (which I bought of course) outside VP at the ManUre game.  Hopefully I'll get to meet a few more folks from here in the future.  Thanks to all for the welcome home!

Offline Chris Stares

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
You have met Legion and still want in? Crikey! Tell you what, get your arse in The Bartons before and after a game and I will introduce you to lots of the H&V troops.

No problems with Leeg at all!  We were both having a bit of a vent about gloryhunting ManUre fans!  Thanks cheltenhamlion - I may well take you up on that offer!

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
Days like today make me so incredibly proud to be a Villa fan.

Me too, was a great day. Good to see a few Blues, Albion and supporters of other clubs too showing their Support.

After a few drops of Bathams Bitter, I had a sore head on Monday too.

Offline gerags

« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »
I attended and was able to legitimately ask Dave W for a copy of the match programme.

Though when I asked for directions to the home end but for some reason he sent me to Cradley Heath and mumbled something about me just turning up for one game a season.

Offline Richard C

« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2012, 07:58:51 PM »
I attended and was able to legitimately ask Dave W for a copy of the match programme.

Though when I asked for directions to the home end but for some reason he sent me to Cradley Heath and mumbled something about me just turning up for one game a season.

You sure know how to end a thread gerags.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2012, 08:16:38 PM »

Think yourself lucky you only had to buy one. Some people thought they'd get change.

Offline gerags

« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2012, 10:37:25 AM »

Think yourself lucky you only had to buy one. Some people thought they'd get change.

From a twenty ?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »

From a twenty ?

It was known.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal