collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Herd and Bent fallout?  (Read 32084 times)

Offline Mazrim

Re: Herd and Bent fallout?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 01:17:39 PM »
Dolly bird in "has pic taken with somebody famous" shocker.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 01:21:46 PM »
Can't Bent find his own birds, as lazy as his pitch contribution.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
I have heard that Gabby detests Bent. Could he have been tampering with his missus as well?
No smoke without fire.

Offline eastie

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 01:51:47 PM »
I have heard that Gabby detests Bent. Could he have been tampering with his missus as well?
No smoke without fire.

What a surprise you suspect bent of doing the dirty?

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 01:52:53 PM »
hang him HANG HIM ......

Offline arnie66

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 01:54:54 PM »
If all this is true (probably quite a big 'if') then our little Darren would have surely been busy comforting numerous WAGS yesterday as their boyfriends / husbands / partners.....were toiling away in the North East

Who knows he may even have been out of breath at 4.50 on a Saturday afternoon ......just for once

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »
Ha!

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 03:08:50 PM »
Somehow I can imagine Darren has someone else do all the foreplay and main work then he pops into the box at the end to claim the glory moment.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »
Yeah, then runs round the bedroom tapping his cock.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 03:29:03 PM »
Is that really Herd in the photo? Can't say I'd recognise him if he walked past me in the street.

In any case, seeing as he did actually get injured during the game at Swindon, I'd say a couple of thousand Villa fans would've see him limp off the pitch.

Bent injured sounds a bit more suspicious to me, probably didn't fancy getting abused yesterday from the SOL on the bench.

Offline eastie

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2012, 05:42:43 PM »
No smoke without fire.

Good to see that you are still stalking me Eastie. Let me have your phone number and I will let you know when I am posting something.

No problem dc5 , I just feel you are very anti bent in most of your posts, unless of course this was the bad atmosphere in the dressing room created by bent that you referred to last week - if so fair play.

I have the greatest of respect for both you and Pauline and do value your opinions over the years but I feel you single bent out too much for criticism, unless of course you know something we don't.

On the subject of mon- I'd love to hear what the journalists said to you just before mon walked- I do value your posts my friend .

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 06:00:02 PM »
No smoke without fire.

Good to see that you are still stalking me Eastie. Let me have your phone number and I will let you know when I am posting something.

No problem dc5 , I just feel you are very anti bent in most of your posts, unless of course this was the bad atmosphere in the dressing room created by bent that you referred to last week - if so fair play.

I have the greatest of respect for both you and Pauline and do value your opinions over the years but I feel you single bent out too much for criticism, unless of course you know something we don't.

On the subject of mon- I'd love to hear what the journalists said to you just before mon walked- I do value your posts my friend .
Thank you Eastie. I did delete that post as I thought it was out of order, but you were on the ball and caught me out. I put what the journalists told us on 'The end is nigh' thread, which was on the old forum and must be still accessible.
After O'Neill had gone, most of what we had been told was in an article by Matt Kendrick. There were other things at the time about O'Neill being extremely rude to Sharon Barnhurst, which did not go down well with Lerner, and my opinion was that things were getting to a point when he would soon be sacked. As it happens, he left very soon after to my delight.
As usual, a lot of rubbish comes out of 'good sources' but, on this occasion, too many things were pointing to the end of O'Neill.

Regarding Bent, I just find him lazy and someone put something on today that summed it all up for me in that we have not got time to build a team around him. Benteke is industrious and it is clear that the other players like him. That alone is a major plus point. I think that Benteke is settling down now in the knowledge that he has earned his place. A great deal of pressure was being put on him by people talking about sitters all the time and Bent blabbing to the press. My motto has always been if the want to go then get rid as quickly as possible. This transfer window crap allows things like this to fester.

Offline eastie

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2012, 06:19:09 PM »
Thanks dc5 , I know we exchanged private messages before mon went and I'm sure we both along with gregnash and a few others raised a glass and celebrated his departure, for me Moscow was the final straw but there were some enjoyable moments in his reign too and it wasn't all bad.

Regarding bent I would have liked to see him get a run alongside benteke as he is a finisher but it seems gabby has now regained some form and I believe bent will depart in January .

Could you tell me if away coaches pick up at knowle as it is only down the road from me and would be easier to travel to games provided there is somewhere safe to park.
Best wishes to you and Pauline and I hope you enjoyed your weekend in the north east and Edinburgh.

Offline Dave Clark Five

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »

Could you tell me if away coaches pick up at knowle as it is only down the road from me and would be easier to travel to games provided there is somewhere safe to park.
Best wishes to you and Pauline and I hope you enjoyed your weekend in the north east and Edinburgh.
Away coaches have picked us up a couple of times and, depending on who we are playing, arrangements could be made. Just off to sample a few in Edinburgh.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:32:53 PM by Dave Clark Five »

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
Herd has denied this Bent bollocks on twitter, good enough for me. Lets leave Bents personal life alone, none of our business, there is more than enough to worry about on the pitch.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal