collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: designing new lions club badge  (Read 19157 times)

Offline DBTW

• http://fansunite.17.forumer.com
  • GM : May, 2012
Re: designing new lions club badge
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 04:13:11 PM »
My Sedgley Lions club doesnt run races, it's a football supporters club. I dont have long before he sets up his other one so can you please amend your reply?

I have to leave in 5 minutes.

Offline KRS

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 08:13:50 PM »
I'm not the best at photoshop but I was interested to see what it would actually look like with a larger lion...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:19:52 PM by KRS »

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 09:40:13 PM »
My Sedgley Lions club doesnt run races, it's a football supporters club. I dont have long before he sets up his other one so can you please amend your reply?

I have to leave in 5 minutes.
Oh I see, you're affiliated to the Detroit Lions in the NFL. I'm so sorry, I assumed you were claiming to be supporters of the famous English soccer franchise Aston Villa, but when I looked on Google Earth and discovered that Sedgley is in the Black Country of your West Miidlands County I realised that no self respecting YamYam would dream of supporting a soccer franchise inferior to such great franchises as the ones that claim Steve Bull as the greatest goal scorer of all time or the paupers from down the road who are so hard up they have to wear Tesco shopping bags for shirts.

Online Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 02:37:45 AM »
I'm not the best at photoshop but I was interested to see what it would actually look like with a larger lion...

I'd move to KIngswinford if I could have a badge like this!

Offline rutski

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2012, 08:13:24 AM »
thanks for all the effort in designing a badge/emblem.

we met some of the chaps from bromsgrove lions last night to see how they ran their club and what they do for their members and got some great ideas. All mad villa which is ace.
dbtw, i can definiteley see us hooking up for something in the coming times, perhaps a coach to an away game or something, but for starters i think i need to start small and take it from there.

the bromsgrove lions are having an evening with peter withe and brian little on sept 5th and proceeds are going to go to acorns and support leukaemia. check their website out to get details of the event.

this is something i would love to do at sometime for the kingswinford lions.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »
Make the lion a little bigger to fit at least half way through the white circle and you'll have nailed it.
27bslash6?

Ha! The finest bit of internet ever!

I must admit I did find it funny, but if I knew that bloke I'd put a big dent in his head and damn the consequences. Or break his hind legs. Yes, the legs - I'd find that funny too.

That black and white cat looks just like mine - absolutely adorable. Just do the fucking poster c***!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:09:29 PM by Percy McCarthy »

Offline rutski

Kingswinford lions now up and running
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »
Have set the club up with the Lions club network. just in process of getting webpage set up but if you want info i have set up twitter account. @kfordlions. if you follow us on there there is a little info in tweets but more to come
we are club 161 and am going to have good time meeting some more villa fans from round our neck of the woods.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:49:27 PM by rutski »

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 05:00:22 PM »
Have set the club up with the Lions club network. just in process of getting webpage set up but if you want info i have set up twitter account. @kfordlions. if you follow us on there there is a little info in tweets but more to come
we are club 161 and am going to have good time meeting some more villa fans from round our neck of the woods.

I'm in Wordsley and the lad and I are ST holders - where do you meet ;-)

Offline rutski

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
we are just setting the  venue and time for the inaugral meeting. Most probably the Park Tavern on Cot lane, but will check with the gafferon his schedule.
So far there is myself as chairman and one other who will share banking duties. could do with someone who would have idea to make webpage.
it is all pretty easy going and i am not doing this to make profit, just to raise profile of the club in the area and have some fun.
we will be discussing membership fees as there is some expenditure needed ie badges and flag eventually with the grand idea to reward members with perks when we are up and running.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2012, 05:33:57 PM »
I hope it's better run than the Kingston Lions.

I've applied countless times to join the committee but Kingthing and his corrupt bunch of henchmen keep blackballing me.

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 08:53:54 PM »
I hope it's better run than the Kingston Lions.

I've applied countless times to join the committee but Kingthing and his corrupt bunch of henchmen keep blackballing me.

I heard that!

Offline rutski

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 11:41:46 AM »
First meeting is at the park tavern pub, cot lane, kingswinford on thursday 11th October. Anyone interested can come along, we will be sorting memberships out, getting client reference numbers and general chat. have some dates for away trips etc.
look forward to seeing you there!

Offline rutski

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 11:44:42 AM »
First meeting is at the park tavern pub, cot lane, kingswinford on thursday 11th October. Anyone interested can come along, we will be sorting memberships out, getting client reference numbers and general chat. have some dates for away trips etc.
look forward to seeing you there!

8.30pm start, sorry missed that.

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2012, 10:10:53 AM »
When you set up your K'FORD lions branch, can you please let me know details as I live close to K'ford

There is already an established Black Country Lions Club. There are discussions about finding us a new home, after the one that was in Old Hill, was not centred enough.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
Does anyone know if there's a Tamworth Lions badge out there? I tried to join via the lions club website but am still awaiting a confirmation email!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal