collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How Do You Feel?  (Read 17725 times)

Offline N'ZMAV

Re: How Do You Feel?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 07:43:50 PM »
Full up now. After a Chinese Takeaway.

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
I'm feeling very pissed off. I was hoping to wake up this morning and find Rhianna, Mila Kunis and Keeley in bed with me. They weren't.

who did you wake up with then?

Offline Lizz

• GM : 16.03.2022
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »
I'm suffering from destination addiction. It's something to do with thinking things will be better when X happens rather than enjoying what's happening right now. Try as I might, just can't get excited about going to work tomorrow, so once tomorrow's out the way, I'll feel happier as it's nearer the weekend. Which is apparently a classic symptom of destination addiction.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 10:31:25 PM »
I'm feeling very pissed off. I was hoping to wake up this morning and find Rhianna, Mila Kunis and Keeley in bed with me. They weren't.

Inflatable Ingrid. And she had a headache.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:21 PM »
I am feeling really tired today because I've had a weekend in Bath where my family surprised me by arranging for my bestest ever friend and his family to join us a surprise for my 50th and he took me to meet his friend who is a famous music producer and a big Norwich City supporter and he told me we've got a brilliant manager and then took me to have a look round Real World Studios and told me lots of great stories especially about Jay Z and it was really brilliant and I think Paul Lambert will be really good and I still feel tired but happy.

By Christopher Jameson, 50

I'm not jealous. Oh no, not me. Sounds horrid. Glad it didn't happen to me.

Bastard.

Nick, been in a few recording studios but this place was amazing especially what is supposedly the biggest control room in the world. Only ended up going by chance as my friend and I called round to visit his mate at home and as he had to go in to do some work invited us along, it was fascinating to hear some of the stories about the acts Steve had worked with and how a James Bond soundtrack comes together and about how Jay Z works in the studio, even my mate who isn't easily impressed was impressed!

Never been to Bath before and really liked the place but this was special!

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2012, 11:14:35 PM »

Inflatable Ingrid. And she had a headache.

Kryten! Unpack Rachel and get the puncture repair kit!

Offline Havencheese

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 02:55:15 AM »
I'm off work and on the road to recovery from the flu...so, mildly chuffed to be sick enough to avoid guilt.

On matters football I feel like shit. Y'see it's mid season here in Australia and my AFL team Essendon are going to shit, absolute shit, complete and utter shitty, shit type shit after being 9-1 after ten weeks we've slumped big time within 8 weeks and I can't help but notice that work is just a bit more tedious because of it. The reminders, the texts, the taunts from mates, the needling. Imagine the Villa going from Champions League hopefuls to a relegation dog fight in over a third of a season, that's what it's like.

I hate what English football has become in a decade but Villa at the moment somehow give me hope again and in Paul Lambert we trust. It's as simple as that. Still watch the Dons, but I've switched from reading BomberBlitz.com to heroesandvillains.info of late, there's a measured buzz about this place at the moment. Things are happening in the transfer market, the targets are interesting. I've explained to my Geordie workmate how perfect the fit is with PL, that we've finally got the right man for the job and just how good it feels to be Villa at the moment and I know he's sceptical but he'll learn. It's still a honeymoon period and PL is no miracle worker but bloody hell it's good to have hope again, even despite the Sky four. Brett Holman is one of our most recognised national players, which means more coverage of his progress more media interest here about the Villa a bit like when Bossie was at the club. Add to that Herd.

Out of the twenty or so sporting teams I follow globally, my feeling on all things Villa is up there, right up there out of the lot.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2012, 06:43:53 AM »
I feel like shit, which may be due in some small way to the 3 bottles of wine I drank yesterday. Havencheese, I'm a Port Adelaide supporter so dont look to me for any sympathy!

Online Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 07:48:45 AM »
On hols in Malta and just been woken up by a pneumatic drill outside. After 4 pints and sharing a couple of bottles of vino with misses last night, feeling groggy.

Having said that feeling optimistic about Villa. Just hope expectations are realistic among our support. Top 10 next season would be a good achievement.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 08:13:21 AM »
I work in Northampton and no one here supprts their local team (not suprising i suppose) any how i have 2 'The Mighty Reds YNWA' fans here and they took the raving piss last season so i have confidently bet both of them £20 that we finish above them this year

I really do fancy us - especially as Rodgers will have a seriously tough time as he is selling key players and not buying anyone of note

Offline supertommykN'iba

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 09:32:52 AM »
Best ive felt for yonks,cant wait til saturday for Forest away,does anyone know how many we are taking?bought my tickets last week and we had sold 920 by then .

3,000 sold apparently. Currently allocated 3,500 but can be increased to 5,000. That's what I've heard and seen anyway.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 09:35:52 AM »
Kuyt, Maxi and Aurelio gone, Borini (and Ramirez shortly) in. Not bad so far. Not conclusively great, but then we've bought no one that is a caste-iron certainty yet and haven't dumped any of our Defensive liabilities.

Offline GordonCowansisthegreatest

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 09:39:52 AM »
Kuyt, Maxi and Aurelio gone, Borini (and Ramirez shortly) in. Not bad so far. Not conclusively great, but then we've bought no one that is a caste-iron certainty yet and haven't dumped any of our Defensive liabilities.

Doesn't mean we have to select them though*smiley thing*

Offline philthebar

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 09:47:38 AM »
Started last season n a negative frame of mind, this changed to despair as the season 'progressed'.

I admit to initially having some minor reservations about PL, but things have steadily improved.  This is mainly due to things I have heard about how much time he has put in investigating the background and personalities of all the players.

So I start this season optimistic but with a touch of realism.  I am hoping for an initial big improvement in style of play and a mid table / top half league position.

Offline spk

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »
Best ive felt for yonks,cant wait til saturday for Forest away,does anyone know how many we are taking?bought my tickets last week and we had sold 920 by then .

3,000 sold apparently. Currently allocated 3,500 but can be increased to 5,000. That's what I've heard and seen anyway.
Thanks Supertom,thats more like it

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal