collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kevin Mcdonald leaving Aston Villa ...........  (Read 1800 times)

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

Kevin Mcdonald leaving Aston Villa ...........
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:13:51 PM »
SPORTS NEWS
SOCCER
RUGBY
GAA
HORSE RACING
FORMULA 1
OTHER
MacDonald heading for Villa exit
by Setanta Staff , 09 June 2012   
Aston Villa: Holt not on Lambert's wishlist Aston Villa: Villa pledge Lambert support Aston Villa: Lambert eyes Villa resurgence Aston Villa have confirmed that first-team coach Kevin MacDonald is to leave the club.

MacDonald has brought to an end a 17-year association with the club following the appointment of Paul Lambert as manager.

The 51-year-old, who had a brief stint in caretaker charge at the start of the 2010/11 season following the departure of Martin O'Neill, worked alongside Alex McLeish last season, while he also coached the reserve team.

MacDonald told the club's official website: "I've had an incredible 17 years at Aston Villa, one of the biggest clubs in the country, and wish to thank all the staff and players I have worked with during my time at the club. I wish Aston Villa every success in the future."

Chief executive Paul Faulkner said: "As a club, we are immensely grateful for the contribution Kevin has made in more than 17 years at Villa.

"He has been an integral part of the success we have enjoyed at academy and reserve team level and, in assuming his caretaker responsibilities at the beginning of the 2010/11 season, he cemented his position as a man who will always command respect at this club.

"The whole of Aston Villa Football Club will wish Kevin well."
print this story email to a friend back to news Bookmark with:  del.icio.us |  Digg |  reddit |  facebook

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Kevin Mcdonald leaving Aston Villa ...........
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:16:32 PM »
See the 3 page thread right below this one! 

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

Re: Kevin Mcdonald leaving Aston Villa ...........
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:21:29 PM »
sorry never seen it as i was typing .....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal