collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: ST for person with disability?  (Read 6596 times)

Offline levico

Re: ST for person with disability?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 10:51:19 PM »
Got the same problem myself, even an MRI didn't reveal the problem. Just got to put up with it I suppose, thank goodness it's not painful.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 11:13:12 PM »
Sorry to hear that, levico.  Hope you and top cat can get the problem sorted.

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
Got the same problem myself, even an MRI didn't reveal the problem. Just got to put up with it I suppose, thank goodness it's not painful.

I've had 3 MRI scans and in April had a lumbar puncture. Haven't had the results of that yet though (appointment has come through for a date in August that I need to change).

Offline AlwaysAVFC

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 10:16:28 PM »
Well AVFC have kept up their usual high standards (no joke!).
I mailed the diability address this afternoon and had a call waiting for me when I got in this afternoon.
Having a chat on Monday and sounds very positive.

When Villa do something well they are brilliant.

Well said and good luck, I'm sure they'll get you sorted.  Sheila helped me enormously season before last for some away games when I was on crutches.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:56:42 PM by AlwaysAVFC »

Offline Murrayman

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 10:17:24 AM »
I have just joined this sight, can someone tell me who runs the Disabled Supporters Club? Asked Rob Bishop, he said they would contact me, but heard nothing? Andy Murray Season Ticket Holder living in South West Wales. andrewmurrayok@yahoo.co.uk

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 11:03:32 AM »
I
I have just joined this sight, can someone tell me who runs the Disabled Supporters Club? Asked Rob Bishop, he said they would contact me, but heard nothing? Andy Murray Season Ticket Holder living in South West Wales. andrewmurrayok@yahoo.co.uk

www.avfclionsclubs.co.uk/lions-club-directory/unique-clubs/avids/aston-villa-disabled-supporters-association

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 11:34:44 AM »
I know Dave has given you the AVIDS number. Just wondered if you were in the South Wales Lions Club.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal