collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Expectations for the Villa manager  (Read 33631 times)

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
Re: Expectations for the Villa manager
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
He will have to deal with a severe case of bullying:

Dear Mr Frenette,
my name is Ashley Young and I live in Manchester. One of my friends has  been enduring bullying. His name is Gabriel Agbonlahor. We have been playing  football together since June 2011. The bully has been doing it since September  2010. He is called Darren Rigby. Each time we lose a match this man sends my  friend a message saying "I will hurt you if you don't score goals".  So it is cyber-bullying. My friend is totally disappointed that the best  supporter of our club has been sending that type of message.

Your site is not interesting for my case because it is for school pupils  and there aren’t any examples for footballers. So, I would like you to help my  friend.

Thanks in advance

Yours Sincerely,
Ashley Young

I have just been marking a load of e-mails sent in by my Year 10 students (14-15 yrs old). The task was to "send an e-mail to Mr Frenette, an anti-bullying expert, as one of your classmates has been bullied for some time...".

I thought I'd share this one you and with Mr Lambert as it made me smile (and so that you can all see that I take my AVFC evangelisation/torture programme VERY seriously.

About ten of the little buggers have used the name "Darren" or "Rigby" as the name of the bully in their e-mails. I can't think why.

That's marvellous BE.

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:09 PM »
The first thing is too sort out the attitude, discipline and squad moral, then he can start rebuilding the team

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
The first thing is too sort out the attitude, discipline and squad moral, then he can start rebuilding the team

Absolutely

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal