collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Who would want a return to Brian Little ?  (Read 2597 times)

Offline TRO

Who would want a return to Brian Little ?
« on: May 29, 2012, 11:13:40 PM »
Brian is a fairly amiable fella on Facebook and like Withe and Teale, befriends us fans.

I get the feeling he would love another crack. He won't say so much himself but his Missus does give the game away.

I'd love him back.

Now be nice to me and this thread because I told Mrs L I'd see what the consensus was ! So she or he might just look !

Cheers.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
Re: Who would want a return to Brian Little ?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 11:20:32 PM »
I would certainly love us to play in the style we did under Brian. You know, if he had Gregory and Evans with him, I would be tempted to let him have another crack, but he hasn't had the best of time elsewhere since he left, and I would like to remember his team the way it was, often playing some great football, only for Savo to dribble backwards and then throw his arms in the air when finally dispossessed. How selfish were we expecting so much more out of Savo though. We would kill for his return alongside Bent now!

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 11:22:14 PM »
I bet Brian Little would.

Offline mark1968

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 11:26:20 PM »
Sorry, but such suggestions are just inane!

Brian Little was a very good manager in his time with us. But it's about 2 decades ago!! And whats he done since?

We have a difficult enough time attracting quality players to Villa. Appoint Little, and what will that say to prospective players who dont have any Villa sentimentality?

A manager who's been out of the limelight for decades, and just recently managed at the heights of Wrexham and Gainsborough Trinity..

Not exactly moving forward is it?

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
This really doesn't need a new thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal