collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tony Barton's wife interview in Evening Mail  (Read 7041 times)

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
Re: Tony Barton's wife interview in Evening Mail
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 08:29:07 AM »
It's issues such as this that make the revisionist view of Ellis, expressed on here sometimes, so hollow.

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
I was with Gary Shaw on Sunday and mentioned the interview , which he hadn't seen. I told him that Mrs.Barton was pictured holding the piece of lace and his face lit up. He couldn't quite believe that it was still around.
He then started speaking about Tony Barton and I could feel the respect that he still has for the man all these years later.

Offline andyaston

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 07:45:22 PM »
I was with Gary Shaw on Sunday and mentioned the interview , which he hadn't seen. I told him that Mrs.Barton was pictured holding the piece of lace and his face lit up. He couldn't quite believe that it was still around.
He then started speaking about Tony Barton and I could feel the respect that he still has for the man all these years later.
Was he drinking in Harborne LPM?

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »
Was he drinking in Harborne LPM?
Yes.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal