collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Would you be happy with Ole Gunnar Solskjær? Now with added poll.  (Read 681395 times)

Offline Phil from the upper holte

I believe he's first choice.

Good move in your opinion?

Very.

I think in some ways its a gamble but one worth taking in my opinion

Offline citizenDJ

• GM : 28.05.2020
A yes from me, I think it's a great move! Forward-thinking, inventive stuff.....at last!

Offline German James

• The Limpets
  • GM : 13.02.2025
I'm excited!

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
I need a don't know option. I've got my reservations about it but i'm bloody intrigued at the same time.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
He could be the next Venglos, the next Mourinho, or somewhere inbetween.  I think he'll do well, and bring a much needed breath of fresh air to the place.  If he's appointed, I'll be buying my season ticket next week.

Offline luke25

Yes, Scandanavian's serve us well.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
He could be the next Venglos, the next Mourinho, or somewhere inbetween.  I think he'll do well, and bring a much needed breath of fresh air to the place.  If he's appointed, I'll be buying my season ticket next week.

The thing is, that we're ready for the next Venglos now. We weren't in 1991.

Offline Greg N'Ash

HUGE gamble. It will either be a masterstroke or it will all be over by Christmas. No idea which.

Offline Eigentor

• Muppet Hero
Yes. On the flipside, he may not be ready yet. On the upside, he is clever enough to become a very good manager, and he is a winner.

Offline James

Hell yes, totally unexpected and as far from left field as you could get, but in a really good way, unlike last year. Give the lad a chance, I'm absolutely certain that he'll do better than the last one (whose name totally escapes me now!).

Last year it was WTF? with an angry expression, this could be WTF? with a flutter of excitment, huge difference.

But still just an internet rumour at this point!

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
Bit worried by his limited experience but if/when he rolls up at VP as our manager he'll have 100% support from me. Left field/gamble - but wtf, get him in

Offline tarzansbrother

Big yes from me. Oh and imagine if the chairman backed him.

Offline holte hero

• GM : Dec, 2013
Very refreshing

Offline Goldie.7

Yes.

It's a risky outside of the box choice that is really growing on me. As i think Leeg said yesterday i would be happy for a mid table top ten finish after these past couple of seasons. We have no expectations anymore if you know what i mean.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

You're not local are you Risso?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal