collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Steve67
[Today at 11:46:38 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by paul_e
[Today at 11:41:18 AM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by paul_e
[Today at 11:40:14 AM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by LeeB
[Today at 11:35:16 AM]

NSWE Investment by dave.woodhall
[Today at 11:33:19 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by OCD
[Today at 11:13:37 AM]

Loanwatch 2023/24 by paul_e
[Today at 11:12:08 AM]

Olympiacos flights by Des Little
[Today at 11:08:37 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Now that we're safe....I can enjoy the rest of the season !  (Read 5760 times)

Offline andyaston

Re: Now that we're safe....I can enjoy the rest of the season !
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 04:06:37 PM »
Even early in the season i couldn't relax. After we beat Norwich in our 11th game of the season in the first week of November I knew that win was badly needed. At that stage we had 15 points from 11 games not bad? However we had only played Man City out of the big boys.

If we hadn't of beaten Norwich that day our situation would of been dismal when considering that included in our next 8 games we had Spurs, Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Stoke (away, which is a test) and Chelsea. Points would be hard to come by and it proved.

When we beat Fulham in the last minute, that should of been that 11 points clear and Bolton at home next with a strong enough team to beat them. Of course events that unfolded meant we were looking down the barrel after we eventually played Bolton a month later. Thankfully West Brom did the utmost to make it a relaxed final game against, Norwich.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
Re: Now that we're safe....I can enjoy the rest of the season !
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »
For most of the season I've been nervous and it got to the point were it was affecting my moods I seemed to be down all the while but now we are safe I can relax and feel better than I did and I hope next season will be much better and I also hope Blackpool beat Small Heath. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal