collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wear black at Norwich?  (Read 8327 times)

Offline Simba

Re: Wear black at Norwich?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »
lay off ffs

Offline godzvilla

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 09:12:15 AM »
Some ideas to register our displeasure over the current manager next Sunday -

An entire away support dressed in black?

The Posnan Moon - we all link arms, turn around and moon at him as he strides to the dugout? For added effect, simultaneously break wind bang on 3pm.

Inflatable taxis - everyone points an inflatable taxi towards McLeish and whistles the theme tune to Taxi during the first ten minutes.

Corner Crescendo - Given we haven't scored once from a corner under McLeish's 'leadership', perhaps we could raise the roof when awarded one ...or alternatively all turn and face the other way as it's taken.

I'm favouring the Posnan Moon personally but would welcome other ideas. I reckon the default position may reign however, a relentless succession of disparaging songs aimed in his direction.

Boring !.............................Godzvilla!

Offline micsymmonds

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 12:33:08 AM »
Hey all,

I did think about putting this in the match thread, but we are trying to drum up as much interest as we can on this to give the big buy the send off he deserves.

Mat Kendrick, Jack Woodward from the media are backing it and there will be a mention of it in the Birmingham Mail over the next few days.

We have a lot of the youth and reserve team backing it too with Jack Grealish, Emre, Gary Gardner and more Re-Tweeting.

We have so far printed off 500 Carlos masks and will be handing them out to fans before the game. we are calling on all fans to come in curly wigs, spanish flags, print off Carlos masks themselves.

Would really appreciate everyones support on this, and you can follow @micsymmonds or @KingCarlosDay on twitter for more info on it and to have any questions answered.

I hope all of you going will come out and support and thank Carlos this way, and although most of us dont agree with him going, it will be nice for him to feel appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:41 AM »
I have to say despite our displeasure at our manager I'm glad we haven't behaved like the Blackburn fans. I watched last night's game and the crowd didn't support the team once - it was all 'Venkys out' & 'sack Keane'. That cannot be good for the team.

I wouldn't really care to be honest.  Villa are safe and Blackburn are already down and both teams have been shit all season.  Now the supporters have every right to voice their displeasure.

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »
I am saving my black clothing for the Goth weekend at Whitby.

Online Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
Don't you think supporters attending the Norwich game should be putting all their efforts into giving Alex a good send off?

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
I am saving my black clothing for the Goth weekend at Whitby.

The Magpie in Whitby,supposed to be the best fish and chip shop in the whole wide world

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 08:28:51 PM »
If you're going to be wearing all black, your foundation needs to be a shade darker than usual.  Just saying.

Offline Cuz

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
Whoevers going please make it clear that we do not want him next season......make some noise!!!!!

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 10:28:57 PM »
Hey all,

I did think about putting this in the match thread, but we are trying to drum up as much interest as we can on this to give the big buy the send off he deserves.

Mat Kendrick, Jack Woodward from the media are backing it and there will be a mention of it in the Birmingham Mail over the next few days.

We have a lot of the youth and reserve team backing it too with Jack Grealish, Emre, Gary Gardner and more Re-Tweeting.

We have so far printed off 500 Carlos masks and will be handing them out to fans before the game. we are calling on all fans to come in curly wigs, spanish flags, print off Carlos masks themselves.

Would really appreciate everyones support on this, and you can follow @micsymmonds or @KingCarlosDay on twitter for more info on it and to have any questions answered.

I hope all of you going will come out and support and thank Carlos this way, and although most of us dont agree with him going, it will be nice for him to feel appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

I've an idea.  Why don't you print off 3,000 Alan Hutton ones in the hope that he fucks off instead?  Carlos stays, everyone's a winner.  Ole!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal