collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: End of season awards  (Read 25825 times)

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
Re: End of season awards
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2012, 12:50:53 AM »
The club should move them all on as soon as possible (except Herd, he's realy good, he can stay)

You can *almost* excuse young lads like Herd and Delph, who were possibly just young and naive.  But that tosser Collins?  As I said, this is the second late night fracas he's been involved with, and as a senior professional he should be setting a better example.

Yeah - Collins is too old to be getting into it with the bouncers.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2012, 01:10:12 AM »
If it hadn't been caught on camera-phone I doubt it would have made the paper. Looked like much ado about nowt, being refuse to go back into a club or something. The players possibly giving it the ''Do you know who I am?'' but all in all...meh. Just like our season.

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2012, 06:48:43 AM »
Why oh why did this event get scheduled before the end of the season?

Should it not have been at the END of the season.....or are the players all pi**ing of on their jolly hols as soon as the whistle blows at Norwich.

If it had been held after relegation perhaps their delicate egos would have felt a bit dented.....I don't think so.

Perhaps we should request it to be moved to the end of September/October next season?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:02:16 AM by oldtimernow »

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2012, 06:58:25 AM »

Should it not have been at the END of the season.....or are the players all pi**ing of on their jolly hols as soon as the whistle blows at Norwich.

I thought that...it's like they always have a Christmas part three weeks early too.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2012, 07:01:45 AM »
Isn't Collins a bit old now for this sort of thing, as for Delph, I couldn't give shit what he does - waste of space.
Herd is the biggest disappointment.

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2012, 07:04:30 AM »
Isn't Collins a bit old now for this sort of thing, as for Delph, I couldn't give shit what he does - waste of space.
Herd is the biggest disappointment.

There's a saying that you can take a man out of Newport but you can't take Newport out of a man

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2012, 08:50:47 AM »
To be honest none of them should be excused for that, just because a couple were young and one in particular has done well this season. They will all know it's wrong to do that and should be punished. More evidence that the club is a mess.

Offline philthebar

« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2012, 10:09:49 AM »

Agreed, it should be after the end of the season - especially this season as there is still so much to play for.  I despair.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal