collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: H&V subscriptions  (Read 3292 times)

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
H&V subscriptions
« on: April 30, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »
Anybody who took one out during the summer will need to renew after the weekend. Next season will see nine issues, and the cost will be £18 UK, £31 Europe, £40, RoW. Sorry for the price rise, but postage charges go up today and they're astronomical. As a special introductory offer for new arrivals, subscribe now and we'll throw in Sunday's edition free:

All is revealed on www.heroespublishing.co.uk/Shop/Fanzine_Subscription.html

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
Re: H&V subscriptions
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 09:24:08 AM »
Anybody who took one out during the summer will need to renew after the weekend. Next season will see nine issues, and the cost will be £18 UK, £31 Europe, £40, RoW. Sorry for the price rise, but postage charges go up today and they're astronomical. As a special introductory offer for new arrivals, subscribe now and we'll throw in Sunday's edition free:

All is revealed on www.heroespublishing.co.uk/Shop/Fanzine_Subscription.html

Have you considered making a pdf file available for download, either free or at a cost ? 40 quid is starting to seem like a lot of money.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 09:49:32 AM »
I'm still looking at the idea of PDFs. Forty quid is a lot, but to put it into context thirty of that is postage.

Offline Californian Villain

• Mustang 68
  • GM : Apr, 2012
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 04:05:09 PM »
I'm still looking at the idea of PDFs. Forty quid is a lot, but to put it into context thirty of that is postage.

Yeah, well that's the point - I would be happy to pay 10 quid, or more actually, for a bunch of pdf files, which you could either send by email or set up as downloadable files somewhere on this site. I don't think it would take that much extra work to set up, and, once it gets going, it would be less envelope stuffing and less printing for you to do. (It's not like I'm asking for a file to buy from the itunes newsstand, although that would also be a great idea for the future).....the thing is, forking out 30 quid for postage is just too much.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal