collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by eamonn
[Today at 01:44:58 AM]

Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by nordenvillain
[April 26, 2024, 10:37:12 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by eamonn
[Today at 01:44:58 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by Tokyo Sexwhale
[Today at 12:07:30 AM]

Re: Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:58:34 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:45:44 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Are we the most disliked premier league club this season?  (Read 15825 times)

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
Re: Are we the most disliked premier league club this season?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 11:36:54 PM »
There's always something enjoyable about watching a big club go down.  Hopefully, Villa won't but if I supported someone else, I'd be hoping that Villa go down.  I'm sure I'd be wanting one or two of their players too.  I hope to God we don't give some of these fans the pleasure and satisfaction.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 11:39:38 PM »
Villanic
I think you raise a few valid points there. Let's hope we don't need to find out for ourselves.

Offline villanic

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »
Villanic
I think you raise a few valid points there. Let's hope we don't need to find out for ourselves.

To right mate.

Offline timeoutbigbar

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 11:48:17 PM »
I have been mocked all season by a fucking Newcastle fan of all things.  About christmas time I made a bet that we would still finish above them (yes I was drunk) and he's been taking the piss all season.  He didn't even gloat after Bolton.  Pitied by a Geordie.  God help me.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 11:51:43 PM »
I have been mocked all season by a fucking Newcastle fan of all things.  About christmas time I made a bet that we would still finish above them (yes I was drunk) and he's been taking the piss all season.  He didn't even gloat after Bolton.  Pitied by a Geordie.  God help me.

Fair price to pay, since I expect he's been getting mocked for a lifetime.

Offline Handsworth Wood Villa

• TRS-T
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 12:07:38 AM »
Everybody wants us to go down.

Shows that we are a big club.
'We', 'us', troll.

Lol you still think I support Small Heath?

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 12:09:38 AM »
Don't give a shit what other clubs think, especially not arse and the plastic mancs. arsenal won titles playing diabolical football under Graham and none of them complained at the time, now he's a dirty word to most of them under Wenger. United fans, well they're like rats, never more than 10 feet from one and if the amount of them who claim to be from there originally was true then Manchester must have had a population many times above london and birmingham combined 20 years ago.

yep we're shit to watch but i'd have to be in bad way to care what they think.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:12:38 AM by Greg N'Ash »

Offline villanic

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 12:10:33 AM »
Everybody wants us to go down.

Shows that we are a big club.
'We', 'us', troll.

Lol you still think I support Small Heath?

Mate, you don't make it hard for people to believe that you do support the filth.

Offline villanic

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 12:22:18 AM »
Don't give a shit what other clubs think, especially not arse and the plastic mancs. arsenal won titles playing diabolical football under Graham and none of them complained at the time, now he's a dirty word to most of them under Wenger. United fans, well they're like rats, never more than 10 feet from one and if the amount of them who claim to be from there originally was true then Manchester must have had a population many times above london and birmingham combined 20 years go.

The shocking thing was that the ManUre fans were all from Manchester or Greater Manchester (think the one was from Rochdale), the Arsenal fan was from fecking Oldbury.

The Arsenal fan did actually speak some sense in the fact that he said we where a big club and deserve to be doing better and anyone who says otherwise is talking shit, the only thing he said that that really got under my skin was that The Villa have a history of ruining any top striker we buy and that Bent will be the latest victim. Now im only 29 so i haven't seem us buy to many top class forwards but i think the likes of Dublin and Saunders done well for us and Angel eventually showed he had something and Savo was young when with us and went on to have a good time in Spain and Italy.

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 12:48:14 AM »
Don't give a shit what other clubs think, especially not arse and the plastic mancs. arsenal won titles playing diabolical football under Graham and none of them complained at the time, now he's a dirty word to most of them under Wenger. United fans, well they're like rats, never more than 10 feet from one and if the amount of them who claim to be from there originally was true then Manchester must have had a population many times above london and birmingham combined 20 years go.

The shocking thing was that the ManUre fans were all from Manchester or Greater Manchester (think the one was from Rochdale), the Arsenal fan was from fecking Oldbury.

The Arsenal fan did actually speak some sense in the fact that he said we where a big club and deserve to be doing better and anyone who says otherwise is talking shit, the only thing he said that that really got under my skin was that The Villa have a history of ruining any top striker we buy and that Bent will be the latest victim. Now im only 29 so i haven't seem us buy to many top class forwards but i think the likes of Dublin and Saunders done well for us and Angel eventually showed he had something and Savo was young when with us and went on to have a good time in Spain and Italy.

Greater manchester is about as big as the west midlands. It's not manchester and includes places so far out the area to be larfable. Like if we called Telford, Wolverhampton and Coventry, Greater Birmingham, and was only invented by manc politicians to cure their inferiority complex.. Manchester has a population of about 400k so if you look at their crowds it must be a robber's paradise come weekends. I believe United aren't actually in,  or weren't  orignally in manchester but the City of Salford which makes you wonder. any United fan who say's he's from "Greater manchester"  probably isn't from manchester
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:52:22 AM by Greg N'Ash »

Offline German James

• The Limpets
  • GM : 13.02.2025
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 12:49:39 AM »
A persecution complex thread! Fucking excellent!

Has it now reached the stage where the relentless stream of threads, saying exactly the same thing ever so slightly differently about Villa's current plight is no longer enough, and it's necessary to start canvassing fans of other teams about some arbitrary notion of how big a team we are? This is embarrassing. Get a fucking grip!

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 01:00:50 AM »
Who cares what fans of other clubs think, especially fans of "United" and Arsenal whose support extends to watching their 'teams' on SKY and Match of the Day.  I don't even entertain conversations about football with people like that, let alone listen to their opinion about Villa.     
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:34:19 AM by tomd2103 »

Offline luke25

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 01:51:49 AM »
I keep getting sympathy off Wolves fans at work, its fucking odd.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2012, 01:57:31 AM »

Online The Left Side

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal