collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Gordon Cowans by Clive W
[Today at 07:54:47 AM]

FFP by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:52:57 AM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by algy
[Today at 07:52:47 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by Clive W
[Today at 07:54:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:52:57 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by algy
[Today at 07:52:47 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Put your grievances to one side! for the sake of Aston Villa  (Read 9158 times)

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: Put your grievances to one side! for the sake of Aston Villa
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 05:54:02 PM »
@MatKendrick Hope my boss lets me break with convention and make the phenomenally supportive Villa fans my 'man of the match' today.

The fans also got my MOTM vote in the post Match Thread on Saturday. Overall this season, I think they've been load and proud. Recently they've really surprised me with their support for the team and waiting 86 minutes against Bolton before showing a season's frustration was fully understandable.

It's reaffirming to see such class especially when I've doubted some of our new lot are more obsessed with the Rags than they are about the Villa. Obviously they'll always be a twat or two but this season with all it's difficulties has gone to show we're a breed apart.

Let's hope next season we have a team that deserves such great support.

Offline Terry Jones

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 12:49:21 AM »
Put grievences to one side what the hell to talking about you joking be like asking Red Robbo not to call a strike.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 12:54:40 AM »
Put grievences to one side what the hell to talking about you joking be like asking Red Robbo not to call a strike.

Do you not think its better for the team to play in a positive atmosphere on Sunday, rather than a poisonous one? It was horrible against Bolton, and I don't think 90 minutes of that would be all that great for the team or anyone watching.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 02:48:18 AM »

Do you not think its better for the team to play in a positive atmosphere on Sunday, rather than a poisonous one? It was horrible against Bolton, and I don't think 90 minutes of that would be all that great for the team or anyone watching.

Forget the supporters. McLeish needs to really go for this one. We rolled over for Spurs at the lane. I work with a lot of Spurs fans and I can honestly say that was one of them most embarrassing performances I had ever seen.

The players know what's at risk, they know the supporters are livid, and they know there's only one thing that can be done to around this poison atmosphere. Win a damn game. Hell, get a shot on net.

Offline rutski

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »
you are living in a different generation tel!! a shit one at that!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal