collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How much stick did you get today?  (Read 9902 times)

Offline Tokyo Sexwhale

Re: How much stick did you get today?
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2012, 03:17:14 PM »
Switch your PC off - it's good for the environment and means only the IT guys can mess around with your screensaver.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »
In a city where the Brits I know support a wide range of clubs I just get pity. People have been asking how much booze I need to drink to watch our games which are transmitted at prime supping time over here - between 10pm to midnight on Saturday for 3pm kick offs.

Other people in the bar refuse to watch our games with me  due to the dullness factor. My mates will only watch with me if I go to a bar screening multiple games because we are just too tedious for a neutral.

I was in the Camel last Saturday night for the Sunderland game and with 12-15 screens they generously put our game on one screen for me. My mates slowly wondered off to watch some other match and at one point the gaffer turned our game to a Bundesliga match instead to satisfy a group of Germans. He put us on the screen behind the mens urinals (covered by glass) so you could actually piss on our game. That is the perfect summary of our play this season.

Offline Steve kirk

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
In a city where the Brits I know support a wide range of clubs I just get pity. People have been asking how much booze I need to drink to watch our games which are transmitted at prime supping time over here - between 10pm to midnight on Saturday for 3pm kick offs.

Other people in the bar refuse to watch our games with me  due to the dullness factor. My mates will only watch with me if I go to a bar screening multiple games because we are just too tedious for a neutral.

I was in the Camel last Saturday night for the Sunderland game and with 12-15 screens they generously put our game on one screen for me. My mates slowly wondered off to watch some other match and at one point the gaffer turned our game to a Bundesliga match instead to satisfy a group of Germans. He put us on the screen behind the mens urinals (covered by glass) so you could actually piss on our game. That is the perfect summary of our play this season.
Made me chuckle something I rarely do these days regarding the mighty Villa, thank you.

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »
A blue nose started to come over to me yesterday, saw my face and thought otherwise.
I have noticed a lot of groups of people whispering to each other and they suddenly go quiet when I walk past.
There seem to be flurries of emails going round that I am not included on.
Nobody looks directly at me.
When I came in this morning there was a group of five people looking at a website laughing. They suddenly stopped then went quiet and dispersed as I walked in.
I'm just hoping that no-one has found out that the episode of Embarrassing Bodies when I showed my malformed, diseased cock to Doctor Christian was transmitted on Tuesday night.

Quality

Offline ez

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »
A nose chanted 'going down' at me probably forgetting they are already down. The cov fan hasn't said a word.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal