collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The legendary Peter Grant  (Read 9915 times)

Offline Damo70

Re: The legendary Peter Grant
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 01:17:53 PM »
I've mentioned on here before that the reason Andy Watson didn't come with AM was reported as being because he had been kept in the dark about the move and felt let down. As for Grant surely the appointing and if neccasary replacing of coaching staff is part of the managers job.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 05:57:47 PM »
I've mentioned on here before that the reason Andy Watson didn't come with AM was reported as being because he had been kept in the dark about the move and felt let down. As for Grant surely the appointing and if neccasary replacing of coaching staff is part of the managers job.

Ah right didn't know that. It seems strange to me as Watson has pretty much followed McLeish at every club he's managed and Scotland aswell.

Sid and Mac are only on the coaching staff imo as we have so many young players in our squad so they're a useful sounding board. I don't think they have much input into tactics.

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 10:28:27 PM »

Ah right didn't know that. It seems strange to me as Watson has pretty much followed McLeish at every club he's managed and Scotland aswell.

Sid and Mac are only on the coaching staff imo as we have so many young players in our squad so they're a useful sounding board. I don't think they have much input into tactics.
Tactics you say, what are these tactics you mention?

Offline Tom Sawyer

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 10:32:38 PM »

Tactics you say, what are these tactics you mention?

Can't spot tactics from MOTD.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal