collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Champions League Contention by DB
[Today at 09:20:08 AM]

New Shirt Sponsor by Dogtanian
[Today at 09:07:28 AM]

Who should create the Atmosphere? by Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle
[Today at 08:56:37 AM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Demitri_C
[Today at 08:48:44 AM]

Kaine Kesler Hayden by Baldy
[Today at 08:46:32 AM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Demitri_C
[Today at 08:44:50 AM]

MOTD by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 08:40:09 AM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by AV82EC
[Today at 08:20:33 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket Help Evening  (Read 10259 times)

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Season Ticket Help Evening
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 01:34:05 PM »
I'm not renewing myself but honestly don't understand why you are by turns baffled and indignant that others are.

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 01:36:29 PM »
I've had the text as well. Why would I need help?

To come to terms with your sense of loss?
Or losses, maybe. Our last two home wins I've been out of the country. If anyone wants to organise a whipround to fly me the hell outta blighty then do so but remember that I'm picky about where I holiday.

Offline WarleyWonder

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 01:37:39 PM »
How can any fan who pays all that money whichever part of the ground they sit want to renew? Where are we actually going? AM does not know how to spend money (certainly not at the Villa) can any fan honestly say that they have been entertained this season?

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 01:37:52 PM »
Is anyone actually going to renew after the shower we have put up with this season?
I'll continue to support the Villa, just not necessarily the prick selecting the team.

Offline glasses

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 01:40:45 PM »
I've been entertained by you jumping up and down and stamping your feet so much this season there is a little bit of me that hopes Eck stays on so I can be entertained by you even longer

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 01:46:19 PM »
How can any fan who pays all that money whichever part of the ground they sit want to renew? Where are we actually going? AM does not know how to spend money (certainly not at the Villa) can any fan honestly say that they have been entertained this season?

Because first and foremost we support the Villa.  Manager,players and even owners come and go, supporters are there forever.

Offline villajk

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »
Some sort of a sea creature, isn't it?

Very good, legion.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »
Always have renewed and always will. I don't have to justify supporting the club. No idea where we are going by the way. Its all part of a journey that we chose to take when we started following the club. It has its highs and lows and would be boring any other way. Surprised you are still letting yourself be tormented by it all.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 01:59:11 PM »
Someone needed to start it off my friend.

No they bloody didn't, there are now approximately 465 threads (up four from yesterday) all saying exactly the same fucking thing. This one was about the ST help evening, not McLeish, so kindly piss off and find one of the other 466 threads (yep, it's gone up again) to do your sodding whining because I for one am getting highly fucked off with every single fucking thread being hijacked.

And breathe.

Offline villajk

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »

No they bloody didn't, there are now approximately 465 threads (up four from yesterday) all saying exactly the same fucking thing. This one was about the ST help evening, not McLeish, so kindly piss off and find one of the other 466 threads (yep, it's gone up again) to do your sodding whining because I for one am getting highly fucked off with every single fucking thread being hijacked.

And breathe.

Excellent rant there, Dave.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 02:08:10 PM »

And breathe.

I'm on a 24 hour blood pressure monitor today. Would you like to borrow it before I take it back? ;)

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »

And breathe.

I'm on a 24 hour blood pressure monitor today. Would you like to borrow it before I take it back? ;)

Nah, off to have a couple of pints in a beer garden now before a relaxing evening watching Walsall v Colchester so no more pressure!

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 02:14:22 PM »

No they bloody didn't, there are now approximately 465 threads (up four from
yesterday) all saying exactly the same fucking thing. This one was about the ST help evening, not McLeish, so kindly piss off and find one of the other 466 threads (yep, it's gone up again) to do your sodding whining because I for one am getting highly fucked off with every single fucking thread being hijacked.

And breathe.

Nah, off to have a couple of pints in a beer garden now before a relaxing evening
watching Walsall v Colchester so no more pressure!

Alex McLeish is going to that game.

Offline MonsXI

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 02:24:07 PM »

If your looking for guaranteed entertainment maybe you should be looking for season ticket at your local Odeon? The point is we'd all like to be entertained but alot of the time we know we wont be but that doesn't stop us going. We're fan's not customers we can't help it!

Offline Simon Ward

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 02:26:14 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Alex McLeish is going to that game.
[/quote]

Scouting for next year?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal