collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Heskey jokes  (Read 14050 times)

Offline woody4866

Re: Heskey jokes
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 06:12:39 PM »
Here's a joke for you...

http://www.teamtalk.com/aston-villa/7636596/Agbonlahor-backing-Heskey-deal

Gabriel Agbonlahor hopes Aston Villa will offer fellow striker Emile Heskey a new deal when his current contract runs out this summer.

Heskey has been at Villa for the past three and a half seasons and has been linked with a return to his first professional club Leicester.

Villa assistant boss Peter Grant has intimated talks with Heskey and any other out-of-contract player have been put on hold until the summer but Agbonlahor hopes the former England player can remain.

He said: "I would like Emile to stay. I think everyone would. He has great experience and still has great qualities.

"It's not my decision but I would definitely like Emile to stay. He has done a great job when he has come in.

"Emile is really dedicated with the way he trains and is respected for what he has done in the game and we are still learning off him.

"Do I think he will stay? It's hard to say. We'll just have to wait and see."

Heskey was restored to the Villa starting line-up for last weekend's Premier League clash at Arsenal.

With Darren Bent sidelined for the rest of the season, he is likely to have an important role to play.

But Villa boss Alex McLeish has admitted he still has to bring down the wage bill and Heskey is believed to be one of Villa's highest earners.
now that is NOT funny >:(

Offline timeoutbigbar

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 10:55:12 AM »
Here's a joke for you...

http://www.teamtalk.com/aston-villa/7636596/Agbonlahor-backing-Heskey-deal

Gabriel Agbonlahor hopes Aston Villa will offer fellow striker Emile Heskey a new deal when his current contract runs out this summer.

Heskey has been at Villa for the past three and a half seasons and has been linked with a return to his first professional club Leicester.

Villa assistant boss Peter Grant has intimated talks with Heskey and any other out-of-contract player have been put on hold until the summer but Agbonlahor hopes the former England player can remain.

He said: "I would like Emile to stay. I think everyone would. He has great experience and still has great qualities.

"It's not my decision but I would definitely like Emile to stay. He has done a great job when he has come in.

"Emile is really dedicated with the way he trains and is respected for what he has done in the game and we are still learning off him.

"Do I think he will stay? It's hard to say. We'll just have to wait and see."

Heskey was restored to the Villa starting line-up for last weekend's Premier League clash at Arsenal.

With Darren Bent sidelined for the rest of the season, he is likely to have an important role to play.

But Villa boss Alex McLeish has admitted he still has to bring down the wage bill and Heskey is believed to be one of Villa's highest earners.
now that is NOT funny >:(

Hopefully thats just a case of 'I can't very well say he's shit because he'll fall on me' type of statement.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »
ffs

"I would like Emile to stay. I think everyone would. He has great experience and still has great qualities.
He has done a great job when he has come in.

hes thicker than he looks

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 11:46:56 AM »
Gabby probably thinks: "FFS, I hope this clown McLeish doesn't give him a new contract. I finally get the chance to play in my best position and he picks that lumbering oaf. It's bad enough that I don't get a sniff at centre-forward when Bent's fit. Okay, he scores a few more than me (usually when I set him up for tap-ins), but he does fuck all else but give the fucking ball away. I wouldn't mind but we don't get it very often. I'd love to see how many he'd score or set up if he was stuck on the wing two-yards in front of that muppet Warnock. In fact, fuck it, I'm out of here".

But if you think he should say that, you're thicker than your post suggests.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:07:40 PM by PercyN'thehood »

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 12:07:03 PM »
well I suppose it makes a change from saying ' I cant wait for this season to be over '   

just wish they would keep their mouths shut sometimes.   

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 12:11:52 PM »
Fair enough, but they get wheeled out to face the press, or our website people, who then ask questions like 'do you think Heskey should get a new contract, and I don't mean off a hit-man'?

If he said 'no comment' that would be pretty damning too.

Offline Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 01:38:37 PM »
It'll be lovely if we could hold off on slagging any of our players today. Just for today.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 05:58:16 PM »
OSjobsworth : Hi gabby, it's Jack - I need some quotes for the club's website
Gabby : Who?
OSjobsworth : Do you think Emile should get a new contract?
Gabby : Who?
OSjobsworth : "Gabriel Agbonlahor hopes Aston Villa will offer fellow striker Emile Heskey a new ....."

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »
It'll be lovely if we could hold off on slagging any of our players today. Just for today.
Gallows humour I think...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal