collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by brontebilly
[Today at 01:49:23 PM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by simon ward 50
[Today at 01:43:06 PM]

Pre-season 2024/25 by Somniloquism
[Today at 01:40:42 PM]

NSWE Investment by FrankyH
[Today at 01:25:27 PM]

Unai Emery - our manager by Toronto Villa
[Today at 01:18:45 PM]

Season Tickets - 2023/24 by dalians umbrella
[Today at 01:06:15 PM]

Villa songs on Alexa by Louzie0
[Today at 12:16:54 PM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by WarszaVillan
[Today at 12:15:25 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Message to Randy  (Read 25718 times)

Offline TonyD

Re: Message to Randy
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »
Can you imagine the mess we'd be in if Weimann had'nt scrambled the ball home in the last 10 seconds against Fulham? It really dose'nt bear thinking about.
This.   Those two points might well keep us up.  That's why he celebrated like a nutter, he knew this too.  I thought we were home and dry after that win but now I am not so sure.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 11:42:12 AM »
Has any manager taken teams down 3 times.  Maybe AM is looking forward to a meeting with Norris.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 11:44:50 AM »
I remember thinking Small Heath had enough points to stay up last season , I was praying they would lose all the games and go down but my head was saying they just have enough to survive and look what happened.  Dragged into it and got buried.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »
My message to Randy is this: look at the three divisions below us. They're populated by clubs who had their snouts in the Premier League trough and then their owner made stupid decisions, including ridiculous managerial appointments.  For many of those clubs, their fall from grace has been pretty spectacular - and a lot of them don't look like getting back any time soon.  Take heed and get rid.

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »
Please sell, your toy has been broken by piss poor mis-management all round and you can't be bothered any more.If you cared about this great club and saw how we play and saw how its affecting all of the players and fans you would do the decent thing.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 11:53:15 AM »
My message to Randy is this: look at the three divisions below us. They're populated by clubs who had their snouts in the Premier League trough and then their owner made stupid decisions, including ridiculous managerial appointments.  For many of those clubs, their fall from grace has been pretty spectacular - and a lot of them don't look like getting back any time soon.  Take heed and get rid.

Sheffield Wednesday is the one that always comes to mind.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »

Sheffield Wednesday is the one that always comes to mind.

I'd also add Forest and - albeit it looks like they'll be back next year - Southampton.   Leeds are a rather different case in point, but do prove the point that big clubs don't always bounce straight back,

Offline Irish villain

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
Just wait to see the crowds next season at VP.

Low 20,000s average I reckon. So sad.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 12:41:13 PM »
Randy Lerner you have made a huge fuck up, even someone with no clue can surely see that. Do not compound that fuck up by continuing with this idiot of a manager.

Offline newtonsballs

• GM : 21.02.2020
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 02:05:25 PM »
Randy, who will you replace AM with - another dud? Or is Billy Bunter going to front the selction process? For me it all hinges on WHEN you sack AM and WHO you replace him with. Hurry up my patience is running out, along with my season ticket renewal.

Offline rutski

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 03:55:37 PM »
Lerner doesn't listen to Cleveland fans, so I doubt he'll give a flying fuck what we think.

At least he has a track record of sacking under achieving / useless coaches at the Browns.  Problem is he replaces one with another.  So even if he fucks McLeish off we'll probably get Megson, Reid or Souness.

I think the cretin would have another go at getting Martinez, failing that it would be Curbishley, as they pass the all important 'must have Premiership experience' criteria.
everybody would jump at getting hold of brendon rogers, but wasnt it martinez the one who bought this style of play to swansea and implemented it 5 years ago?

Offline Cuz

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »
we need to get shot of this Fool!!

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 07:06:17 PM »
If I was you Randy, I would get on your plane and fly to France.  I would tell Houllier that you want him back as DOF and to recommend an up and coming coach that he could groom for the future.  Give him total control of football matters from top to bottom of the club and work with the very good coaches we have below the first team level.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2012, 07:59:42 PM »
Sack this clown you have employed before it's too late.  We may just scrape enough points to stay up this year but if you keep him we are doomed.  He appears to have lost most of the fans and I feel sure he has lost the dressing room too. keep him and we will  be lucky to stay up next year, what will happen to your balance sheet then?
Grow a pair, admit your mistake and take action.
I firmly believe you want what is best for this club and the manager is far from it.

Read this and you will see at the end the problem RL has - and this was written in December when the problem could have been dealt with less painfully than now.
http://footballspeak.com/post/2011/12/06/Are-you-City-in-disguise.aspx

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:57 AM »
My message to Randy.. "Shit, or get off the pot"

I don't expect us to compete with Man Utd or Man City, I can even see why we can't compete with Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea. What I can't accept is seeing Aston Villa below Norwich, Stoke, Fulham, Swansea and fuckin West Brom.

Oh, and take McLeish with you..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal