collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Message to Randy  (Read 25695 times)

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
Re: Message to Randy
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 07:28:14 AM »
I just think it's very clear that Mcleish will never succeed for Villa. I think most sensible fans gave him a chance and wanted him to succeed. However in reality he's too negative and our results are too poor, there's no point in continuing with this he has to go.
Totally agree. I haven't slagged off McLeish but I can't take the formation and the performances (not picking a team to win) much longer. I don't even look forward to or enjoy Villa games anymore. I used to hate weekends when Villa didn't play, last week was a relief, that says it all for me at the moment.     

Offline Zhong Yi

• Let's All Have A Disco....la la la la
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:28 AM »
Stop your messin around
Better think of the future
Time to straighten right out...

Must say that this was exactly my thoughts when I saw the thread title.

do you remember the good old days of M - O - N...
we dance and sang whilst the results came and oh hangon then -
der der der...
ECK!

Offline myf

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 08:25:58 AM »
Stop your messin around
Time to straighten right out...

that would sound brilliant asap chant.  maybe suggest it to brigada ...

Offline Fin Feds Dad

• GM : 09.08.2016
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 09:23:41 AM »
Stop your messin around
Time to sack this clown, before he takes us down .............
Randy - a message to you Randy, a message to you.............

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 09:29:49 AM »
The sad thing is I really bought into the belief that Randy cared for our club. I don't know how much day to day contact or control he has over what is going on.  Seems like he has put us on the back burner.

He cared enough to drop UKP 200 million on chasing the Champions League!
Indeed so why has he seemingly turned his back on us?

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 10:52:38 AM »
Just wait to see the crowds next season at VP.

Yes, you're right - the club had the gall to send me my Season Ticket reminder this week....saying if I purchased it now that I could watch the same 'entertainment' at this season's price!! THere's no way I'll renew unless thing chage dramatically. Lerner is sleep walking us to the championship - last year we had the insurance of Bent's goals. I think we'll we'll end up on 36 points and be relegated.

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 10:56:30 AM »
If anything comes from this thread then it could be a decent new chant for the games.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »
Unlike the Cleveland Brown's, who finish bottom every season, I hope Randy realises that, if you finish bottom of THIS league, you DO actually get relegated.  In fact, the bottom three go down.  Villa are on such a downward spiral that I honestly don't think they'll be able to fight their way out of it if they get caught up by the Wigan's, Bolton's and Blackburns etc. Too good to go down!!  My arse.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »
Can you imagine the mess we'd be in if Weimann had'nt scrambled the ball home in the last 10 seconds against Fulham? It really dose'nt bear thinking about.

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 11:15:08 AM »
If Pelty is reading, perhaps he could get the message to his old feller to pass on to Randy, assuming they're still on speaking terms.   

Offline ktvillan

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 11:18:52 AM »
Can you imagine the mess we'd be in if Weimann had'nt scrambled the ball home in the last 10 seconds against Fulham? It really dose'nt bear thinking about.

Indeed.  I think those thinking we are safe perhaps haven't taken into account the difficulty of our run in compared to others, and factored in Feck's tendency to surrender to the "elite".  I looked at our last 10 fixtures at the start of the season and remember thinking I hope we're well clear of trouble by March otherwise we could be in deep shit.   I think we'll be okay but it will be a lot closer than some seem to think.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
Lerner doesn't listen to Cleveland fans, so I doubt he'll give a flying fuck what we think.

Offline ktvillan

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 11:23:51 AM »
Lerner doesn't listen to Cleveland fans, so I doubt he'll give a flying fuck what we think.

At least he has a track record of sacking under achieving / useless coaches at the Browns.  Problem is he replaces one with another.  So even if he fucks McLeish off we'll probably get Megson, Reid or Souness.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 11:30:37 AM »

At least he has a track record of sacking under achieving / useless coaches at the Browns.  Problem is he replaces one with another.  So even if he fucks McLeish off we'll probably get Megson, Reid or Souness.

I think the cretin would have another go at getting Martinez, failing that it would be Curbishley, as they pass the all important 'must have Premiership experience' criteria.

Offline Eigentor

• Muppet Hero
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 11:32:06 AM »
it will be a lot closer than some seem to think.

It could be close. Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan are starting to pick points regularly. With Eck in charge, the key will be a sufficient number of draws. If we only win one more match this season, four draws will be enough to make 40 points.

Assuming that it's completely unrealistic to get points against the elite clubs Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham, then we need to get points in five of the six matches against Bolton, Liverpool*, Stoke, Sunderland, WBA and Norwich - and we need to win one of those matches. If we do that, we should be safe.

*Liverpool is surely not an elite club anymore, and also seem to be suffering from the post League Cup syndrome.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal