collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: I demand a positive response!  (Read 9742 times)

Offline Moorski

Re: I demand a positive response!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 07:58:09 PM »
He simply contradics himself, he is ruining this once great club though not single handed I might add!

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 08:00:00 PM »
He becomes more like O'Leary every time he opens his stupid mouth.

People don't expect us to win, you arse-covering twat, people expect us to at least try to play.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 08:02:51 PM »
I'm starting to hate the twat just for using the term "elite clubs". They might not be so fucking elite if you ever made more of an effort to try and beat them. Twat.

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 08:05:00 PM »
Our remaining games....

"They're all beatable" Maybe on your fucking planet but not here on planet earth. 

Offline Villanation

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »
He sounds like a Politician he's full of bullshit rhetoric, " the glass is half full" ffs McLiesh the club don't even have a glass to fill, halfway's or otherwise,  we are going to go after Chelsea at the next home game, wow Chelsea will want this so bad they will be even more ruthless than Arsenal, the one thing I hope he does face is the wrath of the Villa fans at home, put this way, I was 100% against earlier demonstrations and said when they where planned it was not the right time.......................Well now is the time, now is the time for hard pressed Villa fans to vent there wrath at this bloke so he understands it genuinely isn't that we are fickle, we don't want him as manager, full stop. 

Online Duncan Shaw

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 08:09:04 PM »
I just can't believe what I've heard in that beeb interview.  Prize cock.  He was almst blaming Weimann, a kid who got him out of jail last time out, for not getting us back into it at 2-1.
An elite club, bollocks.  The upcomng list beatable - well let's hope for one more suprse like Chelsea away, because otherwise we'll be up to our necks in it come mid-April

Offline Jimmy Smash

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 08:11:17 PM »
I'm too stressed and frustrated to even comment.

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
He really does make a rod for his own back with these facile comments.
Does he think we actually believe this guff?

He is starting to blame others for the results - Weimman should be congratulated for being "lively" and leave it at that! Don't go on to tell him scuffed one shot and the fluffed another - it's counter-productive.

This is panning out like DOL all over again - have we still got the "not fickle" banner?

Offline timeoutbigbar

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 08:14:07 PM »
Passing the buck to our young players?  You lost that game before you started based on tactics and selecting Emile.  Just fuck off you useless c*nt!

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »
In all honesty, I can truly say I fucking hate Mcleish.
I hate him and his football.
But mostly, I hate him for making our team a total irrelevance in the game.
Please, just fuck off and fuck off now.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »
If those comments about Weimann are true then it defies believe. Weimann was very good IMO.

And some people think this is a man who can bring through our young players when he criticises them unfairly?

Offline luke25

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 08:23:27 PM »
Elite clubs? Ffs its back to the O'leary bollocks again, just fuck off Mcleish you spineless ******, you somehow got a job that your vastly under qualified for and you've done well to last 6 months, just fuck off now out of our fantastic club and in years to come you can tell your grandchildren how you once 'managed' the great Aston Villa FC.

Offline bones.

• GM : 28.01.2020
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 08:46:41 PM »
What's with the nugget singleing out young players?
He always does this, names and shames players who make mistakes most weeks in his interviews. Im not sure what the motive behind it is , but to me it is terrible management and much more likely to destroy confidence than be an effective kick up the backside. Perhaps he should allow the players to speak about his mistakes each week and see how he feels about that.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »
Is it any wonder some of our players like Albrighton and Gabby look shot confidence wise?

Offline --1982--

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 09:01:49 PM »
Was at the game today with an arsenal mate sat up behind our goal 1st half (a fucking abominable shambles of a performance) and wanted to see if anyone else noticed during a break in play, after 30/40mins, Given shouting at Mcleish and waving his arms as if to say 'cmon what the fucks goin on/sort it out etc.' and turning away in exasperation when mcleish responds by gesturing to the part of his arm where the captains armband would be??

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal