collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Arsenal v Aston Villa Post-Match Thread  (Read 53233 times)

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa Post-Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
At least the bloke reading the scores on Final Score gave the result as 3-1. He must have felt sorry for us. But why does he read them like it's a reality show. Sounds like he's straining for a dump everytime he says the score. 

and he announced Portsmouth City 0. I think being shown on screen has gone to his head!

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2012, 05:04:40 PM »
Calm down. What we're we realistically expecting. Win the targeted games. That is our lot now.

The problem is, we have had most of the targeted games, the "easy" run just after new year, and we didn't win many of those either.

His surrender tactics against the top half giants are one thing, but then there is his almost total inability to get three points against the poor sides, too.

Offline mikeb1982

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 05:04:51 PM »
I understand Heskey started today.

How well did he play? He is ace.
His performance re asserted his reputation

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
At least the bloke reading the scores on Final Score gave the result as 3-1. He must have felt sorry for us. But why does he read them like it's a reality show. Sounds like he's straining for a dump everytime he says the score. 

and he announced Portsmouth City 0. I think being shown on screen has gone to his head!

Is he someone dragged in as it's Sports Relief or something? He just said "get in" after one scoreline.

Offline Villanation

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
  Much as i'm not a McL fan, you can't blame him for Gabby being shite, Petrov trult woeful, and Albrighton frightened.

Gabby needs to go for me.I can't remember the last time he played well tbh, and he certainly does'nt put a shift in.

Only positives for me were Ireland, Collins, Carlos apart from the goal was ok.Gardener and Weimann put some effort in when they came on, but we don't keep the ball well enough, and have too many lazy players.

You can't blame the players, the team is rudderless, we don't have a manager, nobody has a clue what they are supposed to do or how to do it, if we had a thinker in charge of the side and the players where crap I would fully agree with you, you have to lay blame in the right place and its not the players.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2012, 05:07:00 PM »
Total Fuckball. Well done McCruff.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2012, 05:07:09 PM »

I'm delighted to learn that once again he hasn't shattered any illusions.

I so hope he is playing for Sunderland next season so I can start enjoying his spectacular fuckwittery again. He just makes me angry these days.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »
Calm down. What we're we realistically expecting. Win the targeted games. That is our lot now.
and those targeted games are ?

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »
Does anybody really believe that the signing of Holman and a load of other Bosmans, will change anything?

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »

The problem is, we have had most of the targeted games, the "easy" run just after new year, and we didn't win many of those either.

His surrender tactics against the top half giants are one thing, but then there is his almost total inability to get three points against the poor sides, too.

Unfortunately we are out of 'target' games, the run in is horrendous.

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:02 PM »
Jeff Stelling says Villa could get dragged into it with 'an absolutely horrendous run of games to come'. Not that bad even for such a crap team.

Offline tarzansbrother

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:17 PM »
  Much as i'm not a McL fan, you can't blame him for Gabby being shite, Petrov trult woeful, and Albrighton frightened.

Gabby needs to go for me.I can't remember the last time he played well tbh, and he certainly does'nt put a shift in.

Only positives for me were Ireland, Collins, Carlos apart from the goal was ok.Gardener and Weimann put some effort in when they came on, but we don't keep the ball well enough, and have too many lazy players.

Get real. Our current manager is fucking useless.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »
Does anybody really believe that the signing of Holman and a load of other Bosmans, will change anything?

Not sure they might do a job in The Championship.

Offline Villanation

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »

He went of after 10 seconds, he run himself ragged though for those 10 seconds.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »

Yes. Because if I didn't, what's the point?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal