collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa streaker on sex offender register (But he's an Albion fan, so good!)  (Read 9122 times)

Offline kipeye

• GM : PCM
How is this a sexual offence? Then again-who cares?

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
How is this a sexual offence? Then again-who cares?

Go for a naked stroll down your local high street then, and then explain to the policeman that it wasn't a sexual offence.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
Surely him doing it before comes into play.

Offline Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
I thought it was common knowledge that it was a short stint on the Sex offenders register?
Streaking is done to shock. Therefore, it's an aggressive act, plus it was carried out in front of children. Why a sporting event should be seen as any different to the High Street and "having a laugh" is another thing. Plus throw in the fact that these people feel the urge to expose themselves....

And if I recall correctly, I read something about a clampdown for the Olympics.

We can all write PhD's on English attitudes to female and male nudity and what constitutes "having a laugh" at another time.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
On second thoughts, the sex offenders register is too good for them. I'd force all Albion fans to walk around town in blue and white striped shirts to warn the public that they are potential molesters of children. Then I'd birch them and gas them like badgers 

I'm amazed that they birch badgers. That's really cruel.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
I'm amazed that a Stephen Patrick fan would joke about such a thing. Hang your head in shame sir!

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
I'm amazed that a Stephen Patrick fan would joke about such a thing. Hang your head in shame sir!

Well, I'm afraid
It doesn't make me smile
I wish I could laugh

Offline luke25

I was hammered one evening and like the dickhead that I am streaked through New Street Station rite into 2 waiting police officers, I got an £80 fine but did'nt get put on no register....... Yes I know it was a pathetic thing to do and if I saw a person doing it I'd think they were a ****** too.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
Me and my mate were thrown out of Pontins, Morecambe, for streaking. In our defence it was in the early hours, and our girlfriends were barmaids, and at last orders gave us 12 pints for about tuppence and about fifteen quid change.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:27:05 PM by PercyN'thehood »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal