collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:32:48 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Paul.S
[Today at 07:27:19 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by VillaTim
[Today at 07:23:43 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:23:42 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VillaTim
[Today at 07:22:15 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:20:22 PM]

Re: FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 07:17:32 PM]

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 07:02:54 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Howz Your Villa relationship going?  (Read 18607 times)

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
Re: Howz Your Villa relationship going?
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »
I'm longing to take her on short city breaks to some wonderful cities in Europe like we used to a few years ago.  She says that she wants to go, boasts to all her friends about where she's going, she even plans for it.  Then, something major happens in her family like someone walks out or gets ill. 

Thinking back though, the last time we went to Moscow it was a total embarrassment, she came out of the hotel wearing clothes that didn't fit, didn't match and were far too young for her.

I fear the way it's going lately it will be a long while before we even manage a long weekend in London.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2012, 09:46:53 AM »
We've got some great kids, but also a ginger step-son I'm not so keen on.

Offline Rico

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
I will always love her. She was ny first love. God she was beautiful! I just don't like her very much right now. But I will always love her. XXXX

Offline Merv

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2012, 12:00:01 PM »
To be honest, the last few months have been a struggle: I've not been looking forward our time together, usually sick with nerves throughout our dates and generally a bit disappointed afterwards. There's been a sense of going through the motions and most recently, I've been happier when we haven't seen each other.

Still, I'm hoping it's just a blip. After all, we are soul mates.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »
I love her with all my heart but over recent years she has known that i am smitten and i feel that i am being taken for granted. She knows that i could never love another and i feel this is used against me at times.
I have thought about councelling but i could not bring myself to watch someone else do it. I have even stopped watching it on TV as there is no love like the real thing.
I suppose i am lucky that when she was at her hottest i managed to record some of the best sessions we ever have - and in barren times i always can watch these with fondness and remember days gone by when we were really happy and i counted down the minutes to the next time i saw her. I often travelled to see her (Over land and sea and air) but those days have long gone.

There have been so many times she has re lit my passion only to be left with a semi and a dribble - i am not sure how many more false dawns i can take. Recently her parents came into some serious money, and without being materialistic i really thought all our troubles were behind us - but alas her best friend advised her to waste it on shit purchases and once the money dried up her friend fucked off and left her in a right mess.

Unless her parents re marry into more wealth i think the old days could be gone forever  :'(

Offline Vanilla

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2012, 12:35:03 PM »
Trial separation.

Offline VillaBobby

« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2012, 01:55:27 PM »
She has turned ginger and I have to get very drunk to even entertain 45 minutes each way with her.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2012, 03:00:41 PM »
I love her. I just don't like her very much right now.

This

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »
I still love her but she really could do with a decent hairdresser. Her hair still looks like something out of the 1970's.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
I've been shagging other birds for years, but she doesn't seem to mind and I'll still go round for a quickie a few times a year.

Online Holte L2

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:11 PM »
I've started watching videos of old memories we've shared to try and recindle the romance.

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2012, 10:19:56 PM »
She was an ugly old cow when I first fell in love with her.   Greasy hair, centre parting, big lace up boots and woolly socks, great long baggy knickers.   I don't know what I saw in her.   Then she started wearing tight little shorts and perming her hair and it really turned me on.

Now she is completely bonkers and has lost the plot but she is still lovely in my eyes and I shall never stop loving her.   She is all I have ever wanted.
Made me well up a bit

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2012, 01:12:01 AM »
I've been shagging other birds for years, but she doesn't seem to mind and I'll still go round for a quickie a few times a year.

What, those tarts from Tamworth? How could you, David?

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2012, 01:12:31 AM »
I'm longing to take her on short city breaks to some wonderful cities in Europe like we used to a few years ago.  She says that she wants to go, boasts to all her friends about where she's going, she even plans for it.  Then, something major happens in her family like someone walks out or gets ill. 

Thinking back though, the last time we went to Moscow it was a total embarrassment, she came out of the hotel wearing clothes that didn't fit, didn't match and were far too young for her.

I fear the way it's going lately it will be a long while before we even manage a long weekend in London.

Bravo!

Offline MONCABA

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2012, 08:07:02 AM »
Though she causing me a helluva lot of pain at the moment, I would never swap her for one of those pigs from the local sty.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal