collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 09:07:08 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 09:05:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Re: FFP by cdward
[Today at 08:44:03 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Carlos Cuellar  (Read 44153 times)

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
Re: Carlos Cuellar
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2012, 10:42:32 AM »
I think with Carlos the truth as ever is in the middle. People like him as he is a trier and comes across as a nice guy. He isn't a brilliant player but Dunne and Collins have been absolute garbage the past two seasons and that is why he gets better for not playing. Because, the two players ahead of him are largely not very good and lack the positive attributes of his character.

I wish him well in the rest of his career.

Pretty much bang on for me!

As for a replacement, I think it should be Clark alongisde a new CB.  One of Collins or Dunne can then stay to be cover with Baker.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
I think with Carlos the truth as ever is in the middle. People like him as he is a trier and comes across as a nice guy. He isn't a brilliant player but Dunne and Collins have been absolute garbage the past two seasons and that is why he gets better for not playing. Because, the two players ahead of him are largely not very good and lack the positive attributes of his character.

As for a replacement, I think it should be Clark alongisde a new CB.  One of Collins or Dunne can then stay to be cover with Baker.

I'd love the next manager to be the sort of coach that could see the value of Clark in central defence.  A ball playing centre half playing the ball out from the back isn't something we've had in quite a while.

Offline SX150

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »

I'd love the next manager to be the sort of coach that could see the value of Clark in central defence.  A ball playing centre half playing the ball out from the back isn't something we've had in quite a while.
Makes sense to me, in fact there may be a job going soon and you may have the credentials required.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal